S.W say " THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE WIN GAME"

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
acwrlfc

Re: S.W say " THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE WIN GAME"

Post by acwrlfc »

for me that interview sums up the mess we are in, I will openly admit I am not a Wane fan and never have been, and he has just said we ll be alright after conceded 50points at leigh who are bottom of the table. its a joke and an insult to the supporters. Records tumbling all round tonight but we ll be alright.Bollocks some fans fall for it but the rest are now seeing through the cracks. No proper assistant, no goalkicker, injuries galore. no plan b, all the lads are his mates. I could go on but come on the has got to be the final straw
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Does anybody from the club read any what has been put on here
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Professionalism=Farrell. In the stand.
Leadership=Leuluai versus Smith
Game management=kicking out on the full two weeks on the trot!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

His dismissal of the middle 8s question showed an astonishing level of arrogance and a state of denial.
We have to get 2 wins at least in our next 5 games or we will be playing London, Toulouse, Fev and, god help us, HKR.
The club must surely wake up and realise that we are in relegation form and have been for months. I don't blame Wane as much as the fitness and medical people unable to prevent, treat or cure our players.
I think we have the talent in the squad to win enough games to stay in the 8, and then I genuinely think we should do everything we can to play entertaining rugby and develop players with no pressure. It could even be enjoyable.
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

Had to post on here as have been reading for weeks.

Shaun Wane has got to go!

He has been in charge, what, 4 years now. In those 4 years we have had no goal kicker since Pat Richards. Unacceptable! How long have Leigh been in SL and with their kicker? You're honestly telling me we can't get a kicker???

We are constantly over 4 seasons getting more injuries than any other club (many in training!!!) Unacceptable! Wanes training methods are blatently wrong.

Players played out of position week in week out. I mean Budgie was right centre tonight. Wtf!!!! Tierney is hopeless as Fullback. I have never rated him. We miss Escare sorely.

We have had no real clue in attack pretty much since Wane took full charge. This is obvious as many of you guys have mentioned we are too easy to figure out.

How many points have we had in the last 12 games??

The Wane fans will say "hey, but we've won trophies with Wane" Yes we have, but I put this fully down to the squad we have and the quality of the players, along the fact we have SOL, who I believe has been and is the best player is SL over the last 10 years. These trophy wins have been more of desire. Also SL standard haven't been great recently, and in the WCC Aus were off form. All of the teams. Just look at the games week in week out in regular SL over the last 3-4 years what Wigan have played. They have been average at best. I get bored watching Wigan now. Too predictable.

Wigan desperately need an injection like they did when Madge came over. Even though Want has dreams of Wigan through and through, he is simply a crap coach! Every week I see too many simple fixes which he doesn't make.

Don't like to attack the guy and no offence, but Wane has got to go. We are in severe trouble if he doesn't!
endoman

Post by endoman »

mickw wrote:We have no goalkicker so why does Williams not go under the post,answer because we are the dumbest team in super league. It's symptomatic of the slack attention to detail under this regime.
Too concerned with waving at the crowd.
AndrewBlack0263

Post by AndrewBlack0263 »

I am sorry to say but it's the same story as last year, we need a kicker and theleadership on and off the field is none existent. Therefore it's time for Mr Wane and Mr O'Laughlin to go. If Tierney is a quality full back (as the saying goes) I will eat my hat, he is 4th choice at best behind Sam, Morgan, Liam Marshall and dare I say Matty Bowen!!! So it's out of the cup next weekend, which could be a blessing in disguise, so that we (once again, as the old saying goes) can concentrate on the the leave. If not let's hope we play better against Batley next season!!
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

This season has now gone. We have reached the bottom of the barrel. A strong possibility, like Leeds last season, we will find ourselves in the middle 8's unless our players start to take pride in the shirt they wear. I think some of the older players, with all the injuries,think their places are safe and do not need to put their whole heart and soul into it every time they play. :(
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

I hope the door doesn't hit Wane's arse as he leaves the club for good. I hope it is soon.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Dave-C wrote:Wigan desperately need an injection like they did when Madge came over. Even though Want has dreams of Wigan through and through, he is simply a crap coach! Every week I see too many simple fixes which he doesn't make.
Got it in one. He can't fix the problems.