Tonights Game v Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warrior Gilfedder

Tonights Game v Leeds

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

My £1.50 is on Wigan by 12 :cool:
Warrior Gilfedder

Re: Tonights Game v Leeds

I hope we kick for penalties on this night
Warrior Gilfedder

Benefit of the doubt, they'd have giving it to Leeds
Warrior Gilfedder

Tony Clubb is The Waterboy
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Comment of the season at half time......."wigan are winning 14-0 but all credit must go too these leeds youngsters"....... what happen too our credit, when we had loads out eddie?...... he is one biased barsteward ????
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Stevo should of took Eddie with him when he f**ked off.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Firestarter wrote:Comment of the season at half time......."wigan are winning 14-0 but all credit must go too these leeds youngsters"....... what happen too our credit, when we had loads out eddie?...... he is one biased barsteward ????
Sorry but sky made a massive deal of us having loads out when we did they gave our youngsters a lot of credit

We were really poor tonight the scoreboard tells half the story - Leeds were a lot more wounded than us when we were wounded with nearly their entire spine out

Again clueless in attack you can say 34-0 till you're blue in the face but against a normal strength team we'd have been lucky to score 12

There's a hell of a lot of work to do if we want to beat Salford

To me Wigan look just like they did under noble - lathergic and just not interested they aren't buzzing about they plod to every dead ball restart and just look completely uninterested
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

well that was intresting match.... one of the longest games ive watched but ended in the result i wanted.

on Leeds, Ive heard of resting players but that was a insult to wigan and to their traveling fans and made RL look like a joke on Sky TV. i really wish teams that rest so many main players for sky matches (or any matches) get fined.

on Wigan... the players where having fun.. we had an oppotunity to put a big score down but apart from the odd 5 minutes here and there it was just them messing around, no structure just a my turn to go for a try... now your turn.

i hope Wane opens them a new one.

thats said we got the Win and the other game results went our way tonight. i hope thia give the team a boost in confidence for salford in the CC.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Firestarter wrote:Comment of the season at half time......."wigan are winning 14-0 but all credit must go too these leeds youngsters"....... what happen too our credit, when we had loads out eddie?...... he is one biased barsteward ????

All during the game the emphasis was on Leeds youngsters but never once was it mentioned We have had to field just as many kids,That is proof of the bias towards Leeds.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

old hooker wrote:

All during the game the emphasis was on Leeds youngsters but never once was it mentioned We have had to field just as many kids,That is proof of the bias towards Leeds.
Again sky have made a point all season when the games were on about how many kids we fielded at the time, they didn't reference it tonight but have done lots during the injury crisis
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure