RFl Cup Final tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

RFl Cup Final tickets

Post by doc »

After the semi I went on line and purchases a ticket from the RFL site as the club didn't have any tickets allocated in the place I wanted to sit. Got the confirmation email but not received the ticket yet. Anyone else in the same position?

Booked coach travel over the phone via the club and coach ticket arrived two days later.

Is this the usual RFL go slow?

5miler

Re: RFl Cup Final tickets

Post by 5miler »

Booked mine through ticket master on the Sunday. Had confirmation and money gone out of account.i assume they will be sent out next week but don't know for certain.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

A friend got ours on the Sunday off ticketmaster & they arrived on the Wednesday
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Booked ours through the RFL within 30 seconds of the final whistle. Money been taken and have a confirmation email but no tickets as of yet. Will give them to the end of this week and then chase up if necessary. I have had issues with tickets not turning up before but have found that when I have rang up they've been very helpful and sorted things.

My advice if you are worried would be an email or a quick phone call to the RFL tickets department. They've always been quick to respond and generally got things sorted quickly for me in the past.
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

Your tickets booked on line should be with you no later than 5 days before the match, i.e. 21st August.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

my tickets arrived this morning in Block 113

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Ordered mine last time we were at Wembley direct like you. my tickets arrived 4 or 5 days before. Think you have plenty of time yet.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Wouldn't bother going as most of fans think we will lose.
IN WANE WE TRUST
kevbrown1980

Post by kevbrown1980 »

Fans that think we'll lose are not proper fans. I believe we'll win every game we play. I realise it doesn't always happen but whether we win or lose I will support Wigan
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Just got mine.Block 112.