CC Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

CC Final

Post by medlocke »

We started ok but it all seems to have gone tits up, can we pull it back
medlocke

Re: CC Final

Post by medlocke »

Blatant ball steal over the line, Helen Keller could see the ball being reefed out, looks like the RFL have sent the orders out, takes the pee big style
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Our 6 and 7 have been shocking most of the game put into shame by the Hull FC combination.

Williams created nothing all game and TL well he is stealing a living in the game atm in time. Hull far superior in virtually all areas. Clubb no try was a try all day long blatant ball steal as the FC players arm moves and forces the ball out.

Only decent thing is we lost by 4 FC by 16 and more would have been a fair reflection. Our attack is clueless against organised defence. Season will be over on Friday thankfully its been painful to watch at times.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Synced deserved m o m. If we had him we win. Simple!
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Lack of a kicker let us down again. James Childs needs to retire, shocking desicion.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Warrior20 wrote:Lack of a kicker let us down again. James Childs needs to retire, shocking desicion.
You think we were as good a Hull FC in that game?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
Warrior20 wrote:Lack of a kicker let us down again. James Childs needs to retire, shocking desicion.
Maybe 20/25 minutes
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

thegimble wrote:
Can't see where I've said that. I've just re read my post to make sure, and I certainly haven't said that.

It was 3 tries a piece, lack of a kicker let us down. Had we converted all our tries who knows what would have happened.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

As soon as ft hooter went off our fans fooked off.... shower off sh--- te..... call ur self fans w////rs the lot ov ya in my stand...... disgracefull.... bad ref or not...,. Pi//ed off is not the word
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Warrior20 wrote:
thegimble wrote:
Can't see where I've said that. I've just re read my post to make sure, and I certainly haven't said that.

It was 3 tries a piece, lack of a kicker let us down. Had we converted all our tries who knows what would have happened.
They dominated most of that game its only our defence that kept us in it. They themselves did not look threatening apart from kicks all game but they use them very well.

2 of the 3 kicks were very very difficult and only the top ones kick them at over 50%. As you say kicker cost us points but our lack of direction on the last plays killed us. For a 6 and 7 combination direction at that part of the game did more damage over all then the misses kicks. Did either put in a great kick I know some will point to the 1st try but that was more poor defence than a good one.

We miss Matty Smith massively if we had him we would have won today. (though not his goal kicking) he had direction and influence something neither we have now gives. I really hope this is TL last season as he is not suited to be playing with Williams whose game is not developing at all this season.