Top 4

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Top 4

Post by Wandering Warrior »

joeb wrote:Proper fans don't keep slagging there own team off as regards 20 pts it's just my guess what's yours
Supporters, as opposed to fans, are entitled to their opinions because they pay their money and can criticise the fayre on offer.
Now I've been jossed off with what's gone on this season and I'm fed up with Wane's inane comments and excuses also.
If we are as good as some folk on here think and say, it's prove it time for me.
I've had a season ticket for over 30 years and no doubt will purchase one next year because I'm a supporter not just a fan!
For the record I've a long standing appointment with Southport Air Show this afternoon and I'll be as happy as every "fan" if WE win this.
Furthermore I'll catch up on Wigan TV later from the comfort of my couch and not from some dodgy download site where the club gets feck all revenue. :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
5miler

Post by 5miler »

joeb wrote:No way 1_3 at bookies no Half's cas plus 3or 4 missing
Powell loaded his squad with forwards by the looks of things. Going back to basics?
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
joeb wrote:Proper fans don't keep slagging there own team off as regards 20 pts it's just my guess what's yours
Supporters, as opposed to fans, are entitled to their opinions because they pay their money and can criticise the fayre on offer.
Now I've been jossed off with what's gone on this season and I'm fed up with Wane's inane comments and excuses also.
If we are as good as some folk on here think and say, it's prove it time for me.
I've had a season ticket for over 30 years and no doubt will purchase one next year because I'm a supporter not just a fan!
For the record I've a long standing appointment with Southport Air Show this afternoon and I'll be as happy as every "fan" if WE win this.
Furthermore I'll catch up on Wigan TV later from the comfort of my couch and not from some dodgy download site where the club gets feck all revenue. :wink:

Well said "Biggles" aka WW
Glad to hear your buying another season ticket since you've had "a" ticket as opposed to tickets for 30 years.
Read your autobiography Biggles flies open. Explains everything
We'll win. Have a good day. Chicks away
:)
cdav

Post by cdav »

I am confident that Wigan will win today .Whats the point of going to Old Trafford if you can't beat. Castleford at home?
joeb

Post by joeb »

Enjoy your day plane spotting ive had season ticket from 1972, don't know what that has to do with slagging your team off ? Might not have been a great season in some people's eyes but world club champs in the bag, Wembley final and still in with a good chance of grand final not bad compared to some teams :o detector
superleague

Post by superleague »

joeb wrote: Enjoy your day plane spotting ive had season ticket from 1972, don't know what that has to do with slagging your team off ? Might not have been a great season in some people's eyes but world club champs in the bag, Wembley final and still in with a good chance of grand final not bad compared to some teams :o detector
You keep burying your head in the sand
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Oh my god the proper fans nonsense,stop talking so wet you have a right to voice an opinion simple as that,let's not mention your prediction either eh :conf:
Wandering Warrior

SJ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:

Well said "Biggles" aka WW
Glad to hear your buying another season ticket since you've had "a" ticket as opposed to tickets for 30 years.
Read your autobiography Biggles flies open. Explains everything
We'll win. Have a good day. Chicks away
:)
Good one Doris! Or is it Blind Pugh? :lol:
Wandering Warrior

fozzieskem wrote:
Oh my god the proper fans nonsense,stop talking so wet you have a right to voice an opinion simple as that,let's not mention your prediction either eh :conf:
Bang on! I waste money on a season ticket and don"t go but that's my choice! :wink:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Bang on! I waste money on a season ticket and don"t go but that's my choice! :wink:
:lol: