Vs cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blackpool_Pie

Vs cas

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Season over I fear
thegimble

Re: Vs cas

Post by thegimble »

Been a very painful season - Shocking performance to lose to Cas with their main player missing. We miss SOL and crumble
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Oh dear!!
Are you a fan or a supporter?
You need to swallow the company bible!!
But you're right as I've said proof time.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I wonder how much happy clapping will be going on tonight, Jobs completely knackered and the coaching staff needs a total overhaul, i fear we are going to be served the same shite next year
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

Absolute joke! Yet again. No surprise.

But hey fans, just keep saying for another 2 years that we haven't got a goal kicker and were completely clueless without SOL.

Then again, it's not as though we've been saying that for the last 3-4 seasons, is it?.......
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:I wonder how much happy clapping will be going on tonight, Jobs completely knackered and the coaching staff needs a total overhaul, i fear we are going to be served the same shite next year
Ohh stop been so negative its the injuries that has done us in we would have won everything including the Eurovision song contest, Euro millions, Miss World and the knobbly knees contest.

We scored more tries than most sides this season. That is so good but there are 4 sides above us in the league ignore that fact please.

We are just unlucky that's all we have the best forwards in the World forget the NRL ours are better our halves are world class and better than Andrew Johns playing with Thurston any day of the week. Our backline is better than anything we had in the 90's. Well they are know due to the age of the 90's players.

Its all ok we are the GREATEST but just unlucky.
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:I wonder how much happy clapping will be going on tonight, Jobs completely knackered and the coaching staff needs a total overhaul, i fear we are going to be served the same shite next year
It must be nice to pontificate when you put feck all into club funds?
Wandering Warrior

thegimble wrote:
Ohh stop been so negative its the injuries that has done us in we would have won everything including the Eurovision song contest, Euro millions, Miss World and the knobbly knees contest.

We scored more tries than most sides this season. That is so good but there are 4 sides above us in the league ignore that fact please.

We are just unlucky that's all we have the best forwards in the World forget the NRL ours are better our halves are world class and better than Andrew Johns playing with Thurston any day of the week. Our backline is better than anything we had in the 90's. Well they are know due to the age of the 90's players.

I take much comfort from your cynicism!
See you next year. :wink:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
thegimble wrote:

I take much comfort from your cynicism!
See you next year. :wink:

Disappointed with that was going for more Sarcasm than Cynicism.

Way its going see you next week.
:wink:
Wandering Warrior

I know the score lad, even though I've not seen it I'm sore!