Why is this still going on?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Re: Why is this still going on?

Post by Barney841 »

josie andrews wrote:Well I’m one of the mugs!! Ancient’n’Loyal?? Some of you seem to forget that.

I support my club win or lose. Always have done always will as long as I am fit & able!

We can’t win everything every year which is what the majority on here think it’s our divine right to do so!
That's all well and good so you are saying that your happy to watch the crap we've produced all year?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Barney841 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Well I’m one of the mugs!! Ancient’n’Loyal?? Some of you seem to forget that.

I support my club win or lose. Always have done always will as long as I am fit & able!

We can’t win everything every year which is what the majority on here think it’s our divine right to do so!
That's all well and good so you are saying that your happy to watch the crap we've produced all year?
Of course she is!!!

How can someone be subjective when they spend most of their time attempting to ingratiate themselves with the very people being criticized?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.
"Courage" fighting cancer (etc) takes "courage"
Doing what most are not prepared to do for the sake of others takes "courage"

I could go on but that quoted part tells you everything you need to know. Criticize your team does not make you a fan - it makes you a moaner. Support your team no matter what makes you a "real" fan

Read it how you want, BUT that is what it says to me. If that is not a dig at the fans not happy about this season then I don't know what is

Btw, you can have "fans" who don't even go through the gates or support the club at any level, putting money into the coffers etc, equally supporting what happens on the field, usually they are the trolls - nowadays I cannot differentiate who is who :eh:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

butt monkey wrote:
Barney841 wrote:

Of course she is!!!

How can someone be subjective when they spend most of their time attempting to ingratiate themselves with the very people being criticized?

But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.

I could go on but that quoted part tells you everything you need to know. Criticize your team does not make you a fan - it makes you a moaner. Support your team no matter what makes you a "real" fan

Read it how you want, BUT that is what it says to me. If that is not a dig at the fans not happy about this season then I don't know what is
I don’t ingratiate myself to anyone! You don’t know anything & like your profile you spout a load of crap

I do know what courage is with regard to cancer! So don’t even go there ????

I’m not happy about the way the team/club has played this season or many other seasons for that matter. But it’s a bloody game!! It’s not a matter of life & death,

If all you have to moan about is a game of fecking rugby, you need to get a life.

Guess what! You can all go the hell. I must have been mad to beg Mike to keep this site open for you lot of ungrateful sods!

You hide behind a keyboard, you don’t know what is happening in peoples lives yet you have the temerity to insult people you don’t know or know anything about.

You have no idea whatsoever what is happening in their lives or it what they are goin through. You can’t make a comment about anything without arguing, insulting or belittling the poster & yet you all think your better than someone else!

Well you can sort this lot out between yourselves in future!

But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

josie andrews wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
Barney841 wrote: That's all well and good so you are saying that your happy to watch the crap we've produced all year?
Of course she is!!!

I don’t ingratiate myself to anyone! You don’t know anything & like your profile you spout a load of crap

I do know what courage is with regard to cancer! So don’t even go there ????

I’m not happy about the way the team/club has played this season or many other seasons for that matter. But it’s a bloody game!! It’s not a matter of life & death,

If all you have to moan about is a game of fecking rugby, you need to get a life.

Guess what! You can all go the hell. I must have been mad to beg Mike to keep this site open for you lot of ungrateful sods!

You hide behind a keyboard, you don’t know what is happening in peoples lives yet you have the temerity to insult people you don’t know or know anything about.

You have no idea whatsoever what is happening in their lives or it what they are goin through. You can’t make a comment about anything without arguing, insulting or belittling the poster & yet you all think your better than someone else!

Well you can sort this lot out between yourselves in future!
Pathetic. It's only banter and opinions.
Your the one who sounds like your taking it personally and need to get a life.
Billgreenwoodsson

Post by Billgreenwoodsson »

Very well said Jose. This internet can do many good things but the most awful thing it allows is people being disgustingly vicious and nasty to people they do not even know. I note that your comment is timed at 3.54am. I hope that, now as the sun comes up, you feel a little less angry. As the Bee Gees said, " It's only Words." Get a hug from someone and move on Jose.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Dave-C wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:The ones that make the most noise on here appear not to go through the turnstiles?
Nah, probably the ones most likely to be mugs keep going through the turnstiles regardless of how they get treated by the club.
If those "mugs" don't put money into the Club there'd be no reason for you to sit on your couch! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

To some extent we're on the same hymn sheet, however we've fell well short of expectations this year and the coach has been a big part of it.
Sentiment has to stop and a clean sweep applied although I'll not hold my breath.
Scenario, Lockers comes back knackered from World Cup...........
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Dave-C wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:The ones that make the most noise on here appear not to go through the turnstiles?
Nah, probably the ones most likely to be mugs keep going through the turnstiles regardless of how they get treated by the club.
If those "mugs" don't put money into the Club there'd be no reason for you to sit on your couch! :lol:
If those mugs didn't put money into the club, it would force IL to sort things out and get me off my coach that bit more.
Wandering Warrior

Dave-C wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Dave-C wrote: Nah, probably the ones most likely to be mugs keep going through the turnstiles regardless of how they get treated by the club.
If those mugs didn't put money into the club, it would force IL to sort things out and get me off my coach that bit more.
I'll bow to your knowledge of how IL's brain works.
Are you that clairvoyant off Phoenix Nights? :lol:
BTW I think you're getting couch and coach mixed up? You sit on both but you wouldn't want the current coach to sit on you?
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Dave-C wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: If those "mugs" don't put money into the Club there'd be no reason for you to sit on your couch! :lol:
I'll bow to your knowledge of how IL's brain works.
Are you that clairvoyant off Phoenix Nights? :lol:
Simple logic. Fans stop paying, less profits. Fans stop going to games, attendances drop.

I know it's probably too hard for your simple brain to understand, but give it a try.