THE NAME TELLS YOU

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
i've got danny tickles autograph

THE NAME TELLS YOU

Post by i've got danny tickles autograph »

HI BOTH OF MY COUSINS ARE FRIENDS WITH ALL THE RUGBY PLAYERS BECAOUSE THEY WORK WITH THEM AT THE JJB SOCCER DOME AND I THINK ITS AMAZING THAT ADRIAN LAM AND KRIS RADLINSKI FANCY MY COUSIN (CLAIRE KENEDY) SHE WORKS IN THE PLAY AREA I GOT DANNY TICKLES AUTOGRAPH ABOUT 4MONTH AGO HE WROTE ''TO AMBERLE BEST WHISHES DANNY TICKLE'' I THINK DANNY TICKLE IS VERY SEXY AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM MY COUSIN CARRIE GOT THE AUTOGRAPH FOR ME AND SHE EVEN TOLD ME WHAT HE HAS FOR HIS DINNER BUT I FORGOT ANY WAY IM GOING CANT WAIT TIL THE NEW SEASON STARTS TO SEE DANNY TICKLE IN ACTION AGAIN LOL BYE BYE LOVE DANNY TICKLE MORE THAN EVER AMBERLE CARTWRIGHT XXxxXXxxXX
i've got danny tickles autograph

THE NEW SHIRT

Post by i've got danny tickles autograph »

HI ITS ME AGAIN CHATTER BOX THE ONE WHO LIKES DANNY TICKLE IM NOT SO KEEN ON THE NEW SHIRT BUT IM SURE ITS GONNA LOOK GREAT ON DANNY VERTHING DOES BYE BYE AMBERLE CARTWRIGHT RELPY AND GIVE ME YOUR VIEWS PLEASE
AJ

your name

Post by AJ »

plz join the site again under a smaller name, its so big its buggering up the message board
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Pengy

Also....

Post by Pengy »

I hope your cousin knows adrian lam is married, although it never stopped the other girls...
PD

IgotDanTickAuto

Post by PD »

"plz join the site again under a smaller name, its so big its buggering up the message board"

Na..doesn't work *Big Grin*

Love your enthusiasm Amber !!
Just another Wigan fan
Paul Howard

Hi Amberle C x

Post by Paul Howard »

If you think Danny Tickle looks good in a Wigan strip you should see me in mine. I work out all the time you know, honest ! Definately no where near as good a player as him though I'm afraid. But I for one would love to hear more about Amber under whatever name she likes, she certainly brightened up an otherwise boring day. I'm definately in favour of seeing more young ladies at the Warriors games. There's something about a lass in Cherry and White that drives me wild. Bradford seem to have some nice chicks in the stands so what is Wigan doing wrong ?
wiganmadness

hi paul howard

Post by wiganmadness »

Hey iam a chick in a wigan shirt!
come on you wigan!
Paul Howard

hey wigan madness

Post by Paul Howard »

Well thats good to hear. Not enough of em if you ask me !! I think you should be enlisting your pals and dragging them to a game. Hope you wear it with pride a tall the games. But for a more proffesional opinion on how you look in it i'm gonna have to see it for myself. But at the end of it all, as long as it's cherry and white, I'm sure you'll look great. What's the next game you are going to ? (Hope you have a great night tonight, that goes for everyone)
wiganmadness

Eaststander!

Post by wiganmadness »

Iam a eaststander and so far i have suceeded in bringing 6 of my girly m8s along and my sis came to the GB match and i think is going to come next season!I wear my shirt with pride at all games and shout alot but always gud stuff.
Happy new year everyone!!!!
what stand you sit in?And i will be at Betts testamoinal match
come on you wigan!
Paul Howard

Hey

Post by Paul Howard »

Yeah I'm an Eaststander too. Would love to meet you and your friends. Not sure about the Denis Betts Testimonial though as I'm currently working in Dubai in the Arabian Gulf and I'm not too sure when I will be back. Maybe just in time for the game at Castleford but that depends on work. Hope you had a great New Year (everyone. Mine was a bit too good so I'm off back to bed now !