Tonights game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Tonights game

Post by Firestarter »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Cooper has done more damage to us than our entire pack has to them
i agree hes run hard and honest.......i just think were tactically awful and only play good rugby when we are well on top
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

God what a show this is just as bad as last year are they still on the plane?No idea in any aspect of the game
superleague

Post by superleague »

Absolutely shocking, game set and match that we do look like scoring even if we played for a week
acwrlfc

Post by acwrlfc »

Shambles, no pack ,no ideas and a coach who has one game plan. Its a f%cking joke. He ll say they have some big bodies, where are ours you sign and then git rid of them cos he cant coach em
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote:Did all joel fans see his usual massive balls up????? Been doing it all his career but so called a good un...... i bet meds saw it lol
I'm ashamed to say i missed it, was responding to a Wire mate on facebook :blush:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Seems decent performance against Salford, okish against a busted Hull side and the same as last season tonight.

Looks like a long season ahead. Again
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

That try has been a long time coming. It's a good job Wire are nowt special as they've had 95% of the possession/position and are still only ahead by a couple of scores

Wigan are lethargic full stop. Static in defence and slow and unsure in attack.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Never thought I’d say this but Powell is worse at 7 than smith. At least smith could kick, most of the time
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

we look out on our feet
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Absolutely disgusted with this pathetic show. No doubt Waney won't use jet lag as an excuse but will be gutted.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?