Sam & Joel, The Video

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The booze hound

Re: Sam & Joel, The Video

Post by The booze hound »

What an obnoxious maggot Joel is.
Sam normally appeals to the ref to have another look at just about everything. Maybe he should have another look at himself and his older brother.
Disgusting behaviour on Joel's part, and Sams conduct in public was also short of an acceptable standard.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If any of my mates behaved like that they would be getting a good hiding....... total lack ov respect....... ill laugh my head off if he gets sacked tomorrow........ get him out and give hamlin a try
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

ancientnloyal wrote:Apparently happened two weeks ago... may explain some of Wanes comments
It was over four weeks ago.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It seems nobody knows when it happened, It'll be 3 months next
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hamlin in he is never given a chance and looked a great prospect I think Joel sounds like Peter Kay
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

So basically players like hamlin,escare,marshy etc : can get dropped for not doing what they are supposed to on the field...... whereas the terrible twins can do what they want off it
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Thats the world we all now live in Ladies and Gents.They both walked straight into that one.Personally,i was hopeing Joel was going to shuve that Camera phone up her arse.CCTV wasn't enough.
Better still,shuved it up Sams.

I do hope the Catalan enjoyed that.

4G
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

4 Generations wrote:Thats the world we all now live in Ladies and Gents.They both walked straight into that one.Personally,i was hopeing Joel was going to shuve that Camera phone up her arse.CCTV wasn't enough.
Better still,shuved it up Sams.

I do hope the Catalan enjoyed that.

4G
joel should be used to performing shite on video by now
Big_O_90

Post by Big_O_90 »

I just wanted to say my 8 year old son made me aware of this video as he's been sent a link to it by one of his friends, and since his mother is also a barmaid he's that hurt with what he saw he's come to his own conclusion he won't be watching Wigan until sam or his brother aren't playing for them anymore. I'll be following his example. Real role models from the club
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Big_O_90 wrote:I just wanted to say my 8 year old son made me aware of this video as he's been sent a link to it by one of his friends, and since his mother is also a barmaid he's that hurt with what he saw he's come to his own conclusion he won't be watching Wigan until sam or his brother aren't playing for them anymore. I'll be following his example. Real role models from the club
my daughter sent it too me...... she was disgusted and has worked as a barmaid in leigh....... she used to think sam was brilliant.....her opinion has changed.....so as mine