Sam & Joel, The Video

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Sam & Joel, The Video

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

TBH I do not think either will be in the 19 for Wakey
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:TBH I do not think either will be in the 19 for Wakey
Not so sure about that matey,honestly I can see this being swept under the carpet honestly the more I think about this the more you wonder at the running of the club sad state of affairs
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I am honestly starting to get disillusioned with the club. Lenegan needs to go. If someone says look at our youth etc, id say well done, we are meant to be doing that anyway, but resignings like Sarge, Mossop etc are crap options.

There is a Wigan Way, and that is winning and being the premier club in all aspects, we are not there and I fear Saints will dominate now even without Barba next season
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

BriH wrote: Dragging the good name of Wigan RL into the gutter.

Is this why SW announced he was leaving? Plus 2 pathetic displays: HKR and then the utter humiliation 2nd half vs Wire.

The Club have to do something and quick. No escape from this utterly disgraceful behaviour.
BriH wrote:Dragging the good name of Wigan RL into the gutter.

Is this why SW announced he was leaving? Plus 2 pathetic displays: HKR and then the utter humiliation 2nd half vs Wire.

The Club have to do something and quick. No escape from this utterly disgraceful behaviour.
Was thinking exactly the same re the timing of Wanes announcment to leave ,
Player Power with top management backing over the coach?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

BriH wrote:Dragging the good name of Wigan RL into the gutter.

At a sportsmans dinner last November Wane was guest speaker. He was asked a question about a future coach. Wane answered "Only 30% of a head coaches time is actual coaching, 70% is dealing with the other shit" He also said that Sutton and Bateman would be leaving, and that there would be major changes in 2019.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Joel Fined 10k and stood down for 4 weeks.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Sam fined 5k but no mention of being stood down.
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

I hope neither of them ever play for us again! It’s inexcusable for a sportsman or woman in the 21st century to A) be that intoxicated during the season especially with how well we have been doing and of course B) Treat a member of the public like that. Obviously nobody should ever be subjected to that treatment. I was physically shaking when watching it, I was so enraged! That’s my opinion on this it may seem extreme but I have lost a lot of respect for either of these guys!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

So Rads said they spoke to Sam and Joel today about the incident which contradicts everything else.
Firstly the owner of the bar confirmed how long ago it happened, plus said the club sent the two of them around to apologise and they would deal with it in house.
Secondly the club paid the girl £1000 to not show the video.

Imo the club covered this up like they've done plenty of times but this time have been caught out. Can anyone say they're surprised?