Sam & Joel, The Video

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Sam & Joel, The Video

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Josie's friend wrote: IL will see this as a good opportunity to get two big contracts of the wage bill instantly. It's not like the Bateman Mossop incident, everything has been caught on camera.
That can't be argued with. It's all over facebook, posted on youtube for the world to see for the next 50 years and more than likely the talk of twitter

I think the club has been put into a circumstance that officially it can only act by the strongest means allowed to it

No doubt this will be a conduct issue, but I guess suspension at the least until something is agreed
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Sack Joel immaediatley as far as I’m concerned

Wand bangs his chest about the”Wigan” way we’ll that means nothing if you don’t enforce it - set an example for the the young players and sack him

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Josie's friend wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Disgraceful I trust something will be done I doubt it like but we live in hope
IL will see this as a good opportunity to get two big contracts of the wage bill instantly. It's not like the Bateman Mossop incident, everything has been caught on camera.
I hope so but a smack on the wrist at best the whole season could be unravelling if not careful
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Pathetic. I may write a letter to Rads regarding what "Wigan" is, as it seems IL and the club are losing their way. One voice isnt enough but it will be seen.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I can't see the season falling away, as we still have a very good side. By all means sack Joel (would anyone notice and that would save us a lot of money), and let Sam go early, but even without them there is no reason we can't get back to playing the rugby we saw for the first few months of the year.
What we need to sort out is the aftermath of Wane's decision. Either they all buckle down or he goes early. Happily, we have a few weeks leaway before our position in the top 4 is damaged irreparably, having played so well thus far.
On the video, I must go to the wrong pubs, but lads behaving as badly as that is a regular occasion pretty much anywhere I have been where they serve ale.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I wonder if this had anything to do with tomkins (S) attitude at the game. Joel must surely be done with Wigan now, he goes behind the bar and is intimidating the bar staff. Didnt we get rid of gill for his drunk antics in manchester?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: On the video, I must go to the wrong pubs, but lads behaving as badly as that is a regular occasion pretty much anywhere I have been where they serve ale.
So someone going behind the bar is normal is it? The bigger picture here though is the so called "Wigan way", professional both on and off the pitch. Top athletes looking after themselves etc. That behaviour was a throwback to semi-pro days where RL was a hobby.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Think there might be a lot more going on right under IL and KR's
noses than they know about, pardon the pun.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

You simply can’t do that to a woman and rightly not in this day and age and aocial media hysteria,simple as that
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Apparently happened two weeks ago... may explain some of Wanes comments
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame