Total Rugby League - Wayne comments

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LORENZO

Total Rugby League - Wayne comments

Post by LORENZO »

Wigan have handled the Tomkins saga 'perfectly' says Wayne - who promises support for Joel T.
josie andrews

Re: Total Rugby League - Wayne comments

Post by josie andrews »

LORENZO wrote:Wigan have handled the Tomkins saga 'perfectly' says Wayne - who promises support for Joel T.
Wane ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
SJ

Post by SJ »

You know what he meant. It's not a spelling test you understood it. Don't be petty. Have lU ooked up the "concept "mistake" yet
Let's move on or sit with JT in the idiot supporters corner.
Smart btm. :sly:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:You know what he meant. It's not a spelling test you understood it. Don't be petty. Have lU ooked up the "concept "mistake" yet.
Oh dear! :eusa17: :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

SJ wrote:You know what he meant. It's not a spelling test you understood it. Don't be petty. Have lU ooked up the "concept "mistake" yet
It was a bloody joke!! Did you not see the ‘smiley emoticon’? ????????

If I wanted to be pedantic, I could have asked him to post the link from the site he quoted!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

This is the club's PR machine kicking into full swing and conditioning us in to believing he's a good lad really.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I remember reading something about drink that i believe is 100% true

Alcohol doesnt make you do things out of character, it simply enhances your true character aspects.

When people are T@@t's when they are drunk, thats normally because thats the real person youre seeing. Drink doesnt turn a calm man violent or a tolerant man racist or a boring man into a funny one - it simply removes the filter on their brain.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I remember reading something about drink that i believe is 100% true

Alcohol doesnt make you do things out of character, it simply enhances your true character aspects.

When people are T@@t's when they are drunk, thats normally because thats the real person youre seeing. Drink doesnt turn a calm man violent or a tolerant man racist or a boring man into a funny one - it simply removes the filter on their brain.
This is very true WF, however there are exceptions to every rule, maybe Joel is an exception or maybe he is not. Anyway I don't think this saga should and will rumble on too much longer, he made a fool of himself in a completely unacceptable manner, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself and I am sure he is!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I remember reading something about drink that i believe is 100% true

This is very true WF, however there are exceptions to every rule, maybe Joel is an exception or maybe he is not. Anyway I don't think this saga should and will rumble on too much longer, he made a fool of himself in a completely unacceptable manner, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself and I am sure he is!
What a load of rubbish!!. Alcohol is scientifically shown to inpair not only you motor functions but all change the way your brain functions. At base level we are all Animals it is culture and social development that make you people which is the ability to know right from wrong. If someone choose not to drink because they know they become violent or an Asshat surely thats good charater and not them being fake.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Caboosegg wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

What a load of rubbish!!. Alcohol is scientifically shown to inpair not only you motor functions but all change the way your brain functions. At base level we are all Animals it is culture and social development that make you people which is the ability to know right from wrong. If someone choose not to drink because they know they become violent or an Asshat surely thats good charater and not them being fake.
D***heads tend to become more d***heads off alcohol and good people tend to remain good people in my opinion of course but like I said there are exceptions to the rule!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett