Pillaging Widnes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Pillaging Widnes

Post by No straw damn us »

I'b be looking at the Chapelhow brothers, the hooker Danny Craven and the second row Sam Walters who at the age of 17 looks a really exciting prospect. He was the Widnes player of the year at U16 last year, selected for England academy and caused Wigan all sorts of problems in their to academy games this year.
You would think that with Mick Cassidy coming to Wigan next season he would have a good insight into the Widnes players.

Saying that I really hope they stay up.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

When I looked on the forums a few weeks ago the Widnes fans seem to think mellor is part of their problem and that he’s rubbish

Weird isn’t it how fans view their own players
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

No straw damn us wrote:I'b be looking at the Chapelhow brothers, the hooker Danny Craven and the second row Sam Walters who at the age of 17 looks a really exciting prospect. He was the Widnes player of the year at U16 last year, selected for England academy and caused Wigan all sorts of problems in their to academy games this year.
You would think that with Mick Cassidy coming to Wigan next season he would have a good insight into the Widnes players.

Saying that I really hope they stay up.
Me too
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

Matt Whitley and Jay Chapelhow are the players I would be looking at from their squad.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod