Re: Hardaker statement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Lenagan said when he was signed that he was on a final warning. In my opinion he has blown his chance now. I don't want him here. He has issues and needs to sort himself out. But to so flagrantly break the law like that whilst still being suspended from his job for taking drugs is just stupid.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

You know what they say no cure for being a (see you next tuesday).

At least the issue of where does Morgan play next season should be sorted.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Only one option , i think his playing days are over in this country...... im not going to be a hypocrite...... i would honestly say ban him ,if he played for another club
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bertina

Post by bertina »

More bloody brains in a rocking horse.!!!
Just resumed training with a new club while serving a ban for drugs, and he does this. It beggars belief.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote:Only one option , i think his playing days are over in this country...... im not going to be a hypocrite...... i would honestly say ban him ,if he played for another club
I agree, with being banned and not even started for the team yet youd hope he would of stayed away from situations involving drink and drugs.

To then be involved in a drink incident.....
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Lets get Billy Slater!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No point trying to defend him but you now have to look at the people who made this love happen,was his arrival behind the move to allow Sam to move on?

Honestly I felt if Wane had been around he had a chance of coming good the fact he won’t be means the move was,looking at it doomed but again who wanted this?Lenegan?Rads? Surely can’t be Wane as he’s off so you have ask why persue a player who,while clearly gifted has massive issues?

Gut feeling they’ll stick by him,I say that as to let him go as it’ll bring the whole recruitment policy into disarray even with Morgan being there.

We shall see,as I’ve said he won’t be the first or last to be caught driving the drink but it’s a special kind of stupid to do while banned
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

I am all for giving people with issues a chance, but I just cannot condone this behaviour. He has knowingly endangered people's lives by driving an uninsured car that has no MOT while drunk. There is no comeback from this for mine. Hardaker should be locked up and his contract torn up for this behaviour.

Matt
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

What a prize idiot this man is.I do hope his contract is terminated.He would undoubtedly be a bad influence on the younger players as he just cannot conform.