Re: Hardaker statement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Life not fair when you have a idiot like this who could been a superstar of the game is hell bent on ruining his career And only last week MD was told his was over before it had begun
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Pearsy you are quite right - moreover if he had been Sarg standard he wouldn’t have had the same leaway. His talent buys him indulgence, which in turn might only exacerbate the problem because he can offend repeatedly without fully facing the consequences. The man of steel shortlist has one player guilty of domestic violence (and drug taking) and one who assaulted his team mate. That, sadly, is the way of the world.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

bertina wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: We could sign Coote from North Queensland. Batty will be upset if Hardaker is sacked, no rent money!
Coote signed for Saints. :( :(
Very disappointing. Where were Wigan in this?
ian b

Post by ian b »

[quote="ancientnloyal"]Is he thick?[/quote ]
Very !!!
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

What a sad situation i dont condone what so ever whats he,s done but Zak needs help not thrown to a pack of wolves wouldnt like to think he could be joining poor Terry Newton let the club release him and let him get himself sorted out . Escare would fill the full back postion .
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

The club must take some flack for letting him drive 140 miles a day to training and must have known the situation with his car, once he was training with the club he should have lived in the area. Feel that he has just had his last chance and better off gone . :blush: :blush:

Could be a Guinness Book of records the only player signed for the club who never played .
moto748

Post by moto748 »

ddtftf wrote:T

Could be a Guinness Book of records the only player signed for the club who never played .
I'm sure some one will be along to say it's happened before, but yeah, he should be gone.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

moto748 wrote:

I'm sure some one will be along to say it's happened before, but yeah, he should be gone.
Wendell Sailor
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
doc

Post by doc »

Wormburner wrote:
moto748 wrote:

Wendell Sailor
Micky Higham?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wormburner wrote:
moto748 wrote:

Wendell Sailor
:D