Wigan vs cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Wigan vs cas

Post by Barney841 »

Not the most fluid game but the defence has been solid.
Also I’m a fan of Sutton but he’s always got an error or two in him, which is frustrating
Wormburner

Re: Wigan vs cas

Post by Wormburner »

WoW, How awful was Lockers tonight, Nearly gifted Cas 2 tries, Time to hang your boots up fella
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

And time for you to get in your box and fade away!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Wormburner wrote:WoW, How awful was Lockers tonight, Nearly gifted Cas 2 tries, Time to hang your boots up fella

Your right. Think it’s more to his fitness though rather than he’s had his day
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

No one had a bad game in the cherry and white. Brilliant team performance.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

An outstanding team defensive performance bur Farrell and SOL are way off match fitness.
We need SOL next week for his leadership but a lot of hard thinking needs to be done about putting Farrell on the teamsheet next week.
No sign of Gildart on Skys MOTM panel but I thought he killed the left edge Cas threat from Shenton and Eden stone dead and I saw no sign of his foot in touch before he raced away to score, Thaler normally has every decision referred to the video judge, why not this try??
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Really top defensive display..... we cudda/shudda won by more but made a few wrong decisions...... im gonna stick my neck out and say we should play batrman centre next week to stop there centre...... with faz and lockers clearly struggling ide also play hamlin..... we are only playing/ using 15 players for 60 ish mins due to lickers struggling and wane leaving escare there.....before i get put in the firing line i actually like sarge and think he does a good job at left centre..... i just think we need to stop there biggest threat...... by the way meds was being honest........ lockers DID have a stinker
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote:An outstanding team defensive performance bur Farrell and SOL are way off match fitness.
We need SOL next week for his leadership but a lot if hard thinking needs to be done about putting Farrell on the teamsheet next week.
No sign of Gildart on Skys MOTM panel but I thought he killed the left edge Cas threat from Shenton and Eden stone dead and I saw no sign of his foot in touch before he raced away to score, Thaler normally has every decision referred to the video judge, why not this try??
Agree totally re Gildart, Ian. Can't argue with Tommy as MoM but Gilly was up there too.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Cas are definitely bottlers of super league. Normal season they kill it and are very fluent, but when it gets to the knockout stages their arse falls out.
It’s a shame as they are a decent team, except from wardle. He is overrated
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

How the hell did gale not see 10 tonight???any other fame this season he would have....... eddie hemmings actually said one good thing about wigan tonite which is a start...... pity he didnt realise we also had injuries as well as cas..... he also missed there two blatant forward passes........he was so gutted that cas played bad....... WIGAN STOPPED THEM PLAYING D#%#%#%D
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE