Grand Final Seats...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
4 Generations

Re: Grand Final Seats...

Post by 4 Generations »

233-6 peeps.Cant wait.

4G
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

8 tickets in E138.
endoman

Post by endoman »

3 of us in E335, including a RL newbie.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

7 in E331 for us, it is the first taste for 3 of the kids. If we win it will be the 19th championship win watched by my auntie, the first in 1934.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:7 in E331 for us, it is the first taste for 3 of the kids. If we win it will be the 19th championship win watched by my auntie, the first in 1934.
Wow! Hope it happens for her! Awesome that
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:7 in E331 for us, it is the first taste for 3 of the kids. If we win it will be the 19th championship win watched by my auntie, the first in 1934.
Wow! Hope it happens for her! Awesome that
Plus two ????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

3 of us in E236, same block as we’ve been in every year I’ve been to Old Trafford. Cannot wait for next Saturday as it’s also my birthday so winning it would be the best birthday present ever.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike1993 wrote:3 of us in E236, same block as we’ve been in every year I’ve been to Old Trafford. Cannot wait for next Saturday as it’s also my birthday so winning it would be the best birthday present ever.
We are in the same block as we have been in every year bar the one we (were robbed) lost to Leeds I think it was!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

My Birthday today so wife bought me a seat in EL136 and booked me a hotel while I was at a dog show taking a judges exam.
Next weekend is the first weekend without a dog show since April, I don't know why but I had been convinced all year the GF would have been last night, it was only a couple of weeks ago I realised it wasn't until next week
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

josie andrews wrote:
Mike1993 wrote:3 of us in E236, same block as we’ve been in every year I’ve been to Old Trafford. Cannot wait for next Saturday as it’s also my birthday so winning it would be the best birthday present ever.
We are in the same block as we have been in every year bar the one we (were robbed) lost to Leeds I think it was!
I'm still annoyed about that McGuire knock on in 2015!!