Coach of the year

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Coach of the year

Post by Fujiman »

Well done Shaun. Great way to go out. Now just add the Super League Grand Final as well :D
josie andrews

Re: Coach of the year

Post by josie andrews »

Barba MoS! What a load of ???? He couldn’t tackle a hot dinner! Talk about living up to Sky’s promotion of him ????

He’s like an open gate for a full back!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:Barba MoS! What a load of ???? He couldn’t tackle a hot dinner! Talk about living up to Sky’s promotion of him ????

He’s like an open gate for a full back!
You are sounding bitter and twisted, but you are correct :)
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Even so, Cronulla and the Cowboys both wanted him. But Bateman deserved it.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

At least the muppets at Sky will be happy Barba won the man of steal. I bet Eddie has his voodoo doll out that we don't win on Saturday
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

pearsy wrote: I bet Eddie has his voodoo doll out that we don't win on Saturday
Dear right there Pearsy and I'll bet he resurrects the Ben Flower incident as well but he'll conveniently forget the Shreck incident when he broke Blake Greens cheekbone.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It’s the players that vote for the man of steel isn’t it?

Blame them not sky for Barba winning it,let’s be fair the first half of the season he was a joy to watch,but no way anyone could keep that form up,it was a pleasure to have seen him play,I’d much sooner have him roasting Wigan’s or whoever’s defence than a plodder such as Wilkin or LMS.

Anyway well done to Shaun well deserved.

Maybe a question for a thread of its own have wigan made a huge mistake in letting Wane go?for all the social media know it alls that proclaim Wane has “lost the dressing room”etc it’s clear to a blind man that team would run through a brick wall then ask for cement to rebuild it so they could run through it again,yes the rugby isn’t pretty at times but it’s successful,he got the very best out of a side that isn’t full of natural talent.

As for Tomkins while I would live to see Hardaker in a wigan shirt the decision to let Sam go by wigan is bordering on abject stupidity,sometimes you back a horse that loses in the hope it comes good,it did and then some so you get it a new bag of hay,the size of hay it’s used to and perhaps a bit more hay to sweeten the deal and the horse stays not bugger off down to the south of France.

That move will haunt wigan next season it really will,for me Tomkins has been the best player this season he’s been a class apart.
pedro

Post by pedro »

warrington won club of the year....
BriH

Post by BriH »

Fujiman wrote:Well done Shaun. Great way to go out. Now just add the Super League Grand Final as well :D
Yes, well done Shaun!!
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

bill.inger wrote:
pearsy wrote: I bet Eddie has his voodoo doll out that we don't win on Saturday
Dear right there Pearsy and I'll bet he resurrects the Ben Flower incident as well but he'll conveniently forget the Shreck incident when he broke Blake Greens cheekbone.

He'll also forget to mention the disgusting deliberate elbow to Flowers jaw by Hohihia which caused the Flower incident.

Matt