Alternate Season Awards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Alternate Season Awards

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
4 Generations wrote:Sam had an excellent game Saturday and should be in with a great shout for England spot .

4G
Don’t be ridiculous, he is an alcoholic pointer and shouter and that’s it! :wink:
Well he certainly isn’t a running thread.

Grand final stats for full backs:

Ratchford - 18 runs 173m
Escare - 5 runs 68m
Your Hero - 11 runs 46m

(He was also the only fullback to make an error and give penalties away, and was lucky not to be sin binned.)

If only they did stats for waiting for a winger to do the hard yards for you, talking and pointing then we would get a true picture of his greatness.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow let’s use the one stat from a game where one FB made 2 clean breaks adding up to many metres and guess what nothing came of it and our other FB made a clean break and nothing came of it! They are misleading stats completely but again if they suit your agenda you use them!

If you are going to use Stats then please publish them all!

Teams play to their strengths and one of our strengths is using our very strong running wingers to make hard yards and correct me if I am wrong but WE WON! Our wingers also scored 3 tries during the game so I guess it works!!

I also think you need to watch Wire more closely because Charnley and Lineham take the ball up far more than Ratchford but hey ho we will ignore that!

Sam Tomkins is not my hero but I appreciate class when I see it and as much as Bateman was class for us, trust me without Sam Tomkins we do not win a GF!

I will finish with 2 questions as one of them you have not answered yet.....

Your bitterness towards Sam is actually laughable and worrying so genuinely are you Stefan Marsh? because that’s the only thing I can think of to understand your hatred for him.

Are Morgan Escare and Stefan Ratchford better FB than Sam Tomkins?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Alternate Season Awards

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Don’t be ridiculous, he is an alcoholic pointer and shouter and that’s it! :wink:
Well he certainly isn’t a running thread.

Grand final stats for full backs:

Ratchford - 18 runs 173m
Escare - 5 runs 68m
Your Hero - 11 runs 46m

(He was also the only fullback to make an error and give penalties away, and was lucky not to be sin binned.)

If only they did stats for waiting for a winger to do the hard yards for you, talking and pointing then we would get a true picture of his greatness.
It's just a shame there isn't stats for how many minutes a player has played in each game
....or what position they move to and play during a game!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett