Wigan duo Thomas Leuluai and Sam Tomkins handed one-match bans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Wigan duo Thomas Leuluai and Sam Tomkins handed one-match bans

Post by moto748 »

I'd have him over Hardaker in a heartbeat but I don't think it's possible.
thegimble

Re: Wigan duo Thomas Leuluai and Sam Tomkins handed one-match bans

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:If Sam got banned then so should Charnley and to be honest in my opinion it was worse as it was on the face.

I like Ratchford, never should have been MOM but I think he is a good player and a good guy. I always get the feeling that he would love to play for Wigan for some reason!!
Sam was lucky not to give Josh a 8 point try. He was close to hitting him as he scored with his knees. 3 times he led with his knees. He was lucky not to be binned for the Clark one. But the trip was 10 min all day long.

Think Hicks let it go for both sides all game long. Though the half time one should have seen Wire down one man. Morgan was right to be sarcastic towards the scum fans. The Wire player who shoved him started an altercation.

Which today shocked me even now. No longer do the French run an hide during a fight. Or have we knocked a bit of toughness into them. Thought his reason was funny.