Re: ZAK STAYS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
SJ

Post by SJ »

That clarifies it somewhat. I agree with you If you had said that originally I could have enjoyed my afternoon "nip of the "0lde Jamaica without interruption :cool:
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I may have mentioned this before. We should not be cheering this player that seems most people dont want. I would also say we must not boo him at anytime but remain silent if he does score a try or does something positive on the pitch. He obviously cant off the pitch.

old hooker

Post by old hooker »

cumbria_warrior wrote:I think we need to park this and get behind Zak. Decision has been made and he is a wigan player so lets support him
You support him if you wish but I certainly wont.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

old hooker wrote:
cumbria_warrior wrote:I think we need to park this and get behind Zak. Decision has been made and he is a wigan player so lets support him
You support him if you wish but I certainly wont.
Agreed i don't like the insinuation that because a player plays for Wigan they are somehow exonerated from their actions, its up to individuals who they support/dont support at the club and makes them no less a fan.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Half those pontificating on here don't go to matches anyway.
Perhaps the best chance of protesting for some would be to shut the curtains if he was playing in the back garden!:)
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Half those pontificating on here don't go to matches anyway.
Perhaps the best chance of protesting for some would be to shut the curtains if he was playing in the back garden!:)
Considering his record the only place he should be allowed near a rugby ball is on his own in the garden so he doesnt let any more fans or team mates down.It would however not be my garden, I would not let him in.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Well he is in now, so I think we should get behind him.

He has used up all of his lives though. So much as coughing at the wrong time and he should be out.

Personally I don't think he will make it, but if he gets berated by the fans he definitely won't make it. If this happens I worry for him as a person, irrespective of rugby.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wintergreen wrote:Well he is in now, so I think we should get behind him.

He has used up all of his lives though. So much as coughing at the wrong time and he should be out.

Personally I don't think he will make it, but if he gets berated by the fans he definitely won't make it. If this happens I worry for him as a person, irrespective of rugby.
unfortunately many people can use this as a tactic to avoid facing their behaviour

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:Well he is in now, so I think we should get behind him.

unfortunately many people can use this as a tactic to avoid facing their behaviour

To be honest, I doubt he's got the intelligence to play that card !

But we've paid our season ticket money now, so no point in having an "out to get him" attitude. Would not help our own matchday experience, and just make us bitter.

ONE last chance !