So what have I missed...????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
magsrads

So what have I missed...????

Post by magsrads »

Happy New Year!
Now I'm thawed out enough to bash my keyboard I thought I might venture out into the world of RL to see what I've missed over the last couple of weeks... my mate Steve sent me a text about GC on Boxing Day but it wasn't much of a surprise and now Mr Kear has departed ... pretty indifferent about that... but what's going on with the team? How are all the injuries healing? Have they all been abducted by aliens? Its so quiet on the Wigan front (unless I'm looking in all the wrong places?!?) I was beginning to wonder - unless its all part of the Stuart Raper masterplan to do all the talking on the field unlike a certain other coach of a team about 12miles away!! (Biggest shock of my hols - on the 6 hour drive from Helsinki to Seinjoki where I was staying what did we pass? - only a Pilkington's glassworks!!!!!!!) - How many 'warm up' games are they having for heaven's sake? Wonder how much damage Sale Sharks will do in the 40 min onion part of the match????

So any goss will be greatly appreciated - esp about you know who!!!! Fancy him having the nerve to keep GC out of the FB role all these years .....!!!!! (tongue very firmly in cheek!!!!)

Can't believe its back to school tomorrow .......
Pengy

Saints and sale?

Post by Pengy »

Just wondering who does everyone want to win this game? Its got to be saints and i hope they beat them at the union because that would be brilliant. I know we all hate saints but this is league against union its gotta be saints? Is it on tele does anyone know?(bilko) if not then i might even go down my self and support the saints.:o
Bilko

re: Telly.

Post by Bilko »

Nothing on the Sky site regarding TV coverage of Saints v Sale. With the fixture only being announced at short notice it may not get shown but I wouldn't be surprised if it does because theres not much else for them to show on a Monday Night.

Re: Gossip. Theres sod all going on with there being absolutely no transfer activity. Most other clubs are into friendly action now (or would be if it wasn't for the lovely weather) but we are still counting down to our kick off. 24 days to go!!!!