2019 Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

2019 Kit

Post by AndyNick »

So with fixtures out today, Kit shouldn't be too far away (although if previous years are anything to go by we'll leave it late) Any ideas on when/what to expect. It's not a 3rd year so should be a standard Cherry and White hoops design. Are we still tied in with Errea and 188Bet?
josie andrews

Re: 2019 Kit

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote:So with fixtures out today, Kit shouldn't be too far away (although if previous years are anything to go by we'll leave it late) Any ideas on when/what to expect. It's not a 3rd year so should be a standard Cherry and White hoops design. Are we still tied in with Errea and 188Bet?
I asked about the new kit last Friday & just got a shrug of the shoulders & a smile!

I bought the England Poppy shirt by Hummel. It is fantastic material, very well made & I was able to buy my size instead of the two sizes bigger with Errea shirts!!
Which makes a change instead of me keep saying I’m a fat barsteward ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: I asked about the new kit last Friday & just got a shrug of the shoulders & a smile!

I bought the England Poppy shirt by Hummel. It is fantastic material, very well made & I was able to buy my size instead of the two sizes bigger with Errea shirts!!
Which makes a change instead of me keep saying I’m a fat barsteward ????????????
The Hummel stuff looks decent, had the RFL been bothered to set a merch stand up at Leigh then I would have been able to pass judgement properly!

Under Armour would be my personal choice but I have a feeling we're still under contract with Errea so it's 2 sizes up for me as well for at least another season!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote:
josie andrews wrote: I asked about the new kit last Friday & just got a shrug of the shoulders & a smile!

The Hummel stuff looks decent, had the RFL been bothered to set a merch stand up at Leigh then I would have been able to pass judgement properly!

Under Armour would be my personal choice but I have a feeling we're still under contract with Errea so it's 2 sizes up for me as well for at least another season!
It is ridiculous isn’t it? I get a size larger anyway so I can put a hoody on during the colder months but having to get two sizes & one season three sizes bigger is getting beyond a joke!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

While I couldn’t get a shirt the other day ithought it looked classy clobber asfor sizes I always buy a size up just for room and if I put weight on but errea sizes have been bloody strange,sometimes needing two or three times my normal size for say the away shirt a couple of years back,but for the home shirt the same year I just needed one size up,strange.

If I had a preference I’d have Canterbury or even macron Both do good clobber and sizes that are normally spor on.
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Macron do the Scottish Rugby kit and the sizing is similar to Errea in my experience. The kit is decent quality though
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I ordered/bought the same size for the Wigan Warriors Poppy shirt, that I had for the 2018 home shirt. I had it printed on the back but when I got it it was too small. Couldn’t exchange it because of the printing!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:
AndyNick wrote:So with fixtures out today, Kit shouldn't be too far away (although if previous years are anything to go by we'll leave it late) Any ideas on when/what to expect. It's not a 3rd year so should be a standard Cherry and White hoops design. Are we still tied in with Errea and 188Bet?
I asked about the new kit last Friday & just got a shrug of the shoulders & a smile!

Which makes a change instead of me keep saying I’m a fat barsteward 😳😳😱
Look on the Brightside Josie, you've avoided anorexia! :wink:

Ha ha do not think I could get that thin if I didn’t eat for six months ha ha
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Why are we always so late to the party with the kit? i mean saints have already released their home and away designs for 2019 but no doubt it will be weeks before we see ours
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Why are we always so late to the party with the kit? i mean saints have already released their home and away designs for 2019 but no doubt it will be weeks before we see ours
And why is it, when eventually the shop get some of the new kit in, the powers that be never get enough in. Then fans have to wait for for more stock to come in. A bloody shambles.