Just a Reminder ????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Just a Reminder ????

Post by josie andrews »

World Club Challenge tickets go on sale today at 9am ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Just a Reminder ????

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Is anybody else having problems buying WCC tickets online. The discount has been applied to my ticket but my lad's ticket is only offered at full price even though he is a season ticket holder. I know it's only £4 but for once i would like to buy a ticket from Wigan without jumping thru hoops and tearing my hair (a good trick 'cos i don't have any) out.

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

There are 5 Family and friends on my eticket account. All 2019 season ticket holders and i am the only one on the system recognised as a season ticket holder so no discounts applied to any ticket apart from mine . You couldn't make it up .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
homer s

Post by homer s »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Is anybody else having problems buying WCC tickets online. The discount has been applied to my ticket but my lad's ticket is only offered at full price even though he is a season ticket holder. I know it's only £4 but for once i would like to buy a ticket from Wigan without jumping thru hoops and tearing my hair (a good trick 'cos i don't have any) out.

Regards EW
i'm the same, just looked to get mine and my daughters seats,both are there on my account,but only mine is discounted. i had problems for the play off match tickets. only mine available and no discount. emailed club, see what excuse they come up with
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:There are 5 Family and friends on my eticket account. All 2019 season ticket holders and i am the only one on the system recognised as a season ticket holder so no discounts applied to any ticket apart from mine . You couldn't make it up .

Regards EW
I had the same problem so rang the ticket office. Got through straight away and sorted in minutes. Mentioned the problems I was having but think there separate.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

E-mailed the club and to be fair to them they replied with the problem sorted very promptly .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked