Auto renew season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fyldewarrior

Auto renew season tickets

Post by Fyldewarrior »

Rang and ordered wcc tickets which arrived today and no discount even though I auto renewed season tickets just wondering if anybody as received new season tickets who did the same ? When I spoke to the ticket office they couldn’t confirm that I was a season ticket holder ? Not happy :angry:
josie andrews

Re: Auto renew season tickets

Post by josie andrews »

I auto renewed, I went down for my WCC ticket & got my discount.

I still haven’t received my season ticket yet though, but when I look at my account online it says current season ticket holder ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fyldewarrior

Post by Fyldewarrior »

Thanks Josie I’ll be chasing up in the morning
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Ring Geoff Warburton.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Yes got my WCC tickets the other day discount added, season tickets themselves came a couple of weeks back which was nice.
doc

Post by doc »

Phoned up for my WCC ticket and got them to hunt me down on the season ticket database. Got the discount. Received WCC ticket but still no season ticket despite auto renewal and the money being taken from my account for it months ago.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Fyldewarrior wrote:Rang and ordered wcc tickets which arrived today and no discount even though I auto renewed season tickets just wondering if anybody as received new season tickets who did the same ? When I spoke to the ticket office they couldn’t confirm that I was a season ticket holder ? Not happy :angry:
Has the money been taken for the st? I thought I’d auto renewed but noticed the money hadn’t been taken. Took a few phone calls to sort it out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
Fyldewarrior wrote:Rang and ordered wcc tickets which arrived today and no discount even though I auto renewed season tickets just wondering if anybody as received new season tickets who did the same ? When I spoke to the ticket office they couldn’t confirm that I was a season ticket holder ? Not happy :angry:
Has the money been taken for the st? I thought I’d auto renewed but noticed the money hadn’t been taken. Took a few phone calls to sort it out.
My money was taken out straight away for my auto renew ST.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Mine arrived this morning. :D

Got my WCC ticket a week or so ago.
Fyldewarrior

Post by Fyldewarrior »

Yes money for two season tickets came out of my account