Warriors World festive hours

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Warriors World festive hours

Post by josie andrews »

Make the most of Warriors World this Christmas by taking a look at our festive opening hours before you head down to the Grand Arcade

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2018 ... wQx0UdK.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
First Try Tickle

Re: Warriors World festive hours

Post by First Try Tickle »

Went down yesterday to get my son the new away kit and was told they only had XXXXLarge in stock and none due until late January.

Then I got an email saying meet the players and the shop and pick up the new home and away kit. :(
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

First Try Tickle wrote:Went down yesterday to get my son the new away kit and was told they only had XXXXLarge in stock and none due until late January.

Then I got an email saying meet the players and the shop and pick up the new home and away kit. :(
I did the same, disappointing but must take some of the blame myself for not pre ordering or going down a couple of weeks ago. Apparently the away shirt is/was very popular.
Maybe Wigans "turning blue" :wink: :D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We just need a bigger store its as simple as that
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I wonder, when the move to Robin Park is completed in January if there will be a shop there on match days. It's rumoured that there will also be an RL museum there.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

It would be nice...... they should go have a look at bolton wanderers souvenir shop......its up there with the best......seems a shame given how famous wigan rl are.....the missus always comments how poor our shop is
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

You're right about Bolton Central FS. It's a pity that's the only thing that's good about the Club at the moment.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield