bullock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

bullock

Post by stevo38 »

this lad looks a big unit and very mobile .maybe a very astute signing on wigans part
lucky 13

Re: bullock

Post by lucky 13 »

Bullock was very good hes a unit and apparently acording to Cassidy on tv during the game his stats show he can do big minutes. Liam Byrne is the same big and fit. Sam Kibula also impressive all three lads are 6.3ft+ and have big frames. Kibula for me is more than just a unit hes got great hands and rugby brain. He had his hand in three tries. If they end up in the pack with Greenwood we will have real natural size. For me it looks promising hope they can all step up to first team level. Mullen looks a live wire and needs plenty game time even if its not with us... bags of potential. Ganson and Smith directed us around well Smith looks a dominant half.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
medlocke

Re: bullock

Post by medlocke »

lucky 13 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:39 pm Bullock was very good hes a unit and apparently acording to Cassidy on tv during the game his stats show he can do big minutes. Liam Byrne is the same big and fit. Sam Kibula also impressive all three lads are 6.3ft+ and have big frames. Kibula for me is more than just a unit hes got great hands and rugby brain. He had his hand in three tries. If they end up in the pack with Greenwood we will have real natural size. For me it looks promising hope they can all step up to first team level. Mullen looks a live wire and needs plenty game time even if its not with us... bags of potential. Ganson and Smith directed us around well Smith looks a dominant half.
Can't wait to see those 3 in action this year, specially Kibula