Clubb

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: Clubb

Post by ddtftf »

we have 2 very big young props in our second team and its a good chance to give them a chance especially a big ball playing black prop who`s name i cannot remember and looks a good prospect.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:55 am Well he doesn't *have* to. We do have other props.
For the benefit of the team he will need to.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

ddtftf wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 am we have 2 very big young props in our second team and its a good chance to give them a chance especially a big ball playing black prop who`s name i cannot remember and looks a good prospect.
Kibula and Byrne.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If Clubb has a plate in his face what on earth is he doing playing? Especially at prop?
So why's Tautai not playing is he injured too. If he's fully fit he should be selected before Clubb.
No wonder Clubb's not been doing much!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 pm
ddtftf wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 am we have 2 very big young props in our second team and its a good chance to give them a chance especially a big ball playing black prop who`s name i cannot remember and looks a good prospect.
Kibula and Byrne.
Im still not sure about Kibula he's a size but i'm not so sure he's ready just yet I hope he will in time and he has plenty of it on his side too but for me hes not quite ready on what I've seen of him.
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:37 pm
Kibula and Byrne.
Im still not sure about Kibula he's a size but i'm not so sure he's ready just yet I hope he will in time and he has plenty of it on his side too but for me hes not quite ready on what I've seen of him.
I agree with you, the lad is very raw. I really like the look of Byrne though, I think he could become a top forward.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:04 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Kibula and Byrne.
I agree with you, the lad is very raw. I really like the look of Byrne though, I think he could become a top forward.
Once upon a time I thought the same of Field and Paisley. Now look how many chances they got and where they are
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: