Clubb

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Clubb

Post by ddtftf »

How long will be paying this clown who is probably the worst prop in super league a champion ship prop outplayed him and 36 year old O Louglin made him look like an armature. Is there only me who has the balls to say how bad he is .
EagleEyePie

Re: Clubb

Post by EagleEyePie »

He's had a poor start to the season that's for sure. Not really offered anything in any game he's played so far. Hopefully he's just having a slow start but it was noticeable tonight that in a game where we needed the pack to be on fire we got barely a spark from Clubb, while Navarrete looked to be lacking his usual aggression.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

There is no way on earth that Clubb should be starting prop!!! Come to think of it, at the moment he shouldn't be in the team, terrible start to the season by him and Navarrette. Lord knows how badly Tautai etc must be in training if they can't get in above Clubb the 10minute plodder.

Matt
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

He has been poor all season, but in his defence I believe he has got a cracked jaw! Having said that, I don't think he is the type of prop that suits modern day rugby league. We need to sign another prop forward who is mobile and has good hands.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Hes a superleague prop... what we needed tonight was a international standard pack.

Clubb went well last season and i think we will see him improve as the season goes on.

Cant judge a player off 3 games especially when hes playing with a metal plate in his face since the saints match. No matter how tough you are hard to commit to a taking a serious hit if your worried it could do further damage.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Navarette looks lost at the moment as bad as when he first came,he needs helping out.

Clubb hasn’t started well no doubt about that but as said he is carrying a facial injury but if it’s that bad why is he still playing?maybe time to be looking for a replacement
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If he has an injury that makes him insecure then he should not be playing till he is confident
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:12 am If he has an injury that makes him insecure then he should not be playing till he is confident
Well I didn’t want to say that but seems as you’ve put that forward you’re right he simply shouldn’t be playing
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

One thing is for certain, given the reduction in interchanges he is going to have to play far more minutes
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well he doesn't *have* to. We do have other props.