morgan escare

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
formulamoto

morgan escare

Post by formulamoto »

surely its time to give morgan a game . he is not afraid to commit in defense , can catch a high bomb , adds flair to attack and can kick goals . use him before we lose him!!
josie andrews

Re: morgan escare

Post by josie andrews »

Heard Leeds are interested in him! 😟
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

probably end up losing him .cant understand how powell gets in the team before him constant penalty merchant and awfull passer makes no yards from dummy half
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 pm Heard Leeds are interested in him! 😟
I know Leeds are offloading or trying to at least,players but surely they haven’t got room on their salary cap have they?

As for Morgan I can’t see where he fits in to be honest Zak is the FB so where else could he go?the halves,That’s Sammut and Williams for now,for all of fans on here moaning about Powell he does a job,a job clearly being asked of him by Wane and now Lam and in fairness does it well he will be picked all week long and twice in Sunday as the coach knows what he will get from him.

But back to Morgan maybe he will have to move on I’m not sure,for me he’s not worth a starting spot but is worth a place on the bench he can change games just by offering something different.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 pm Heard Leeds are interested in him! 😟
They are interested in Fifita as well, It must be great when the RFL turn a blind eye to your elastic salary cap :cry:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Marshall apart surely Escare is one of the fastest in the squad.
So often we look slow and predictable and Morgan is exactly the player who can add pace and unpredictability.
Time to make room and fit him in.
Hull are slow in the middle of the park and Escare can provide that pace to break their defence.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 pm
I know Leeds are offloading or trying to at least,players but surely they haven’t got room on their salary cap have they?

As for Morgan I can’t see where he fits in to be honest Zak is the FB so where else could he go?the halves,That’s Sammut and Williams for now,for all of fans on here moaning about Powell he does a job,a job clearly being asked of him by Wane and now Lam and in fairness does it well he will be picked all week long and twice in Sunday as the coach knows what he will get from him.

But back to Morgan maybe he will have to move on I’m not sure,for me he’s not worth a starting spot but is worth a place on the bench he can change games just by offering something different.
Apart from Morgan did well every time he started last season. One example He was fullback when we demolished saints and opened up alot of space in that game.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wigantillidie1

Post by Wigantillidie1 »

He would have ran riot on sunday his ball handling his pace he would have defo troubled the roosters
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turn him into a scooting Hooker
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:12 pm Marshall apart surely Escare is one of the fastest in the squad.
So often we look slow and predictable and Morgan is exactly the player who can add pace and unpredictability.
Time to make room and fit him in.
Hull are slow in the middle of the park and Escare can provide that pace to break their defence.
Creating space will result in even the slowest of players managing to break the oppositions line. This is our issue.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."