Poor spine

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pearsy

Poor spine

Post by pearsy »

How long is this poor spine to the team going to continue in Williams TL and Powell ?And I know it worked sort of last season
medlocke

Re: Poor spine

Post by medlocke »

Shame we are stuck with Powell for a few more seasons, Big mistake giving him a nice big new contract last season, A player who is in a creative position that isn't creative or quick enough to scoot, 99 tackles a game and leaving your all on the pitch just isn't good enough for a Hooker, No doubt his fanboys will disagree
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

But everyone got what they wanted Wane out and a less defencive style of rugby.

I know we will have a hangover from last week, however our defence should not have deteriated this much in one off season.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

I was thinking exactly the same thing.Losing Tomkins and Bateman has efected the defence massively
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wane is gone, his "love child" Powell needs to go, then we can consolidate the progress we're making by following the moaners' advice....from winning the GF with these useless options to losing to Hull without them?

Real success can come when we sell Powell and Williams, draw Swinton at home in the cup, and get beaten by 30 points. Can't wait.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:09 pm Wane is gone, his "love child" Powell needs to go, then we can consolidate the progress we're making by following the moaners' advice....from winning the GF with these useless options to losing to Hull without them?

Real success can come when we sell Powell and Williams, draw Swinton at home in the cup, and get beaten by 30 points. Can't wait.
Williams is doing fine... Sammut though...
And Tautai....
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Well atleast Hull have broken their losing streak at this rate.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

If we lose today, can we appeal to Sports Resolutions to get our 2 points back?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I don't feel Hardaker did much for himself today, sat and watched the ball roll so many times leaving it for our wingers to collect while they had runners on them.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:00 pm I don't feel Hardaker did much for himself today, sat and watched the ball roll so many times leaving it for our wingers to collect while they had runners on them.
He certainly hasn't shown signs of being any great attacking resource so far.