Hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Re: Hull

Post by old hooker »

adiddy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:32 pm Always try to be positive...........but not much to be positive about on Sun. At one point we had only one prop on the field, two half backs, two hookers/ half back wannabes and a looseforward/halfback wannabe which equalled everyone getting in each other's way and no one knowing where they were supposed to play...

Also Sammut last season was an 80 odd percent goal kicker !!!! Why was Hardaker who has never been a first choice kicker anywhere he's played still kicking?? Would Sammut have got that last kick at goal???

Lams style of play and his substitutions is baffling at the moment.

Not looking forward to Wire away.

On sundays performance not looking to London away

Matt
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I did't realise Sammut was that proficient a kicker, although I did wonder during the game why he wasn't given a shot. Hardaker, like Williams, seems to fall into the "can knock over the easy ones" category.

Maybe Hardaker got the nod because it was thought that Sammut might not be a regular starter. But the way that Williams, Powell, and TL are playing, Sammut would have to stink the place out big time to lose his spot at the moment. And he did show some promising signs on Sunday, so I imagine he's in for the foreseeable.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Just seen the tries on super league show...... 3 of hulls trys were forward passes.....two of them had two forward passes in the build ups...... no excuses but i dont think were gonna get many favours this season( for some reason) 😉
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE