Greenwood & Hamlin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Greenwood & Hamlin

Post by josie andrews »

Apparently these two players are a doubt for the London game! ☹️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Re: Greenwood & Hamlin

Post by widdenoldboy »

Greenwood took a blow to the head v Hull and looked poorly. Its an opportunity for others in the squad to step up with Faz out and doubts over Clubb.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Thought Greenwood wasn't very good last Sunday. Chance for a young lad.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I thought that Joe was struggling well before his head injury. Didn't look fit i.e. gave me the impression he was sick/had no energy. I'm sure a break will see him back to his best. The squad for London should be interesting. I think Lammy had it in mind to rest a few but with the fresh injuries and us now being very much in need of a win he may have to play some of those he would have rested.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Morgan to fullback with zak to centre for me....... plastic pitch so we should play our fastest fittest team ,with 1 ,or possibly 2 backs on the bench
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

With Greenwood he looked knackered. To say that I thought quite alot of our guys were blowing during the match. This is what we’re like now without Bitcon eh!?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:05 pm With Greenwood he looked knackered. To say that I thought quite alot of our guys were blowing during the match. This is what we’re like now without Bitcon eh!?
My wife mentioned that about the effect of not having Bitcon at the club anymore,time will tell of course but could just be a reaction to the Roistrrs game?