How long do we give Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Re: How long do we give Lam

Post by old hooker »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:44 pm "I understand all about the pressure we're under.

"All I ask is that people be patient through this period as there are a lot of different players in this group from last year's Grand Final side and once we can get through this part in good shape, we'll be OK.

So thats from the bbs website.

You still have the same spine and the only real difference is the pack and Hardaker....
I love an optimist
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I do wonder how much bitcons departure has effected our defence. Defence is as much about fitness as it is technique, I don’t think the loss of bitcon should be underestimated

I feel sorry for lam a bit - he’s got a squad no where near as good as last year and knows he is getting replaced next year - the decision to name him as an interim was a terrible idea imo but that seems to be what Wigan are all about nowadays

Problem is you can only play rads and il game of replacing quality players for average players for so long before you cut your cloth too thin and it rips
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:53 pm I do wonder how much bitcons departure has effected our defence. Defence is as much about fitness as it is technique, I don’t think the loss of bitcon should be underestimated

I feel sorry for lam a bit - he’s got a squad no where near as good as last year and knows he is getting replaced next year - the decision to name him as an interim was a terrible idea imo but that seems to be what Wigan are all about nowadays

Problem is you can only play rads and il game of replacing quality players for average players for so long before you cut your cloth too thin and it rips
Bitcon was a massive loss, & other back room staff leaving & not being replaced is another big problem IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 am
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:53 pm I do wonder how much bitcons departure has effected our defence. Defence is as much about fitness as it is technique, I don’t think the loss of bitcon should be underestimated

Bitcon was a massive loss, & other back room staff leaving & not being replaced is another big problem IMO
100% agree with you Josie,all very well promoting from within but if they’re not good enough it just looks like cost cutting to me
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

pedro wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:29 pm replace him with Rads and let him coach the shit hes signed
:lol:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Back to the topic subject.
Middle of October.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.