Referee for Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Referee for Friday

Post by josie andrews »

WIGAN WARRIORS V HUDDERSFIELD GIANTS
Friday 8th March
DW Stadium | KO : 19:45

Referee R. Hicks

Touch Judge 1 R. Thompson
Touch Judge 2 C. Sharrad
Reserve Referee J. Mcmullen
Reserve Touch Judge J. Pullein
Video Referee J. Child
M Com K. Leyland
Time Keeper F. Hawley
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mickw

Re: Referee for Friday

Post by Mickw »

Christ sake
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Brilliant, not only did he ruin the World Club challenge game, but he's ruined every other TV game he's refed this season.

Somebody really needs to have a word with him about his constant penalties around the ruck. He's totally killing our game.

and the way he wraps his whistle round his hand after every penalty, I wish someone would wrap it round his neck.
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

Hicks and child
Could it be any worse
wigans turning blue- my arse

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Terrible referee i think he is the worst i have seen in 50 years :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

How come Hicks is not ref at the Stains game? I think he's done very one so far, making sure they don't get beaten. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have an ear piece in so his "Dad" can tell him the best way to make things worse for Wigan than they already are!
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

bloody hell , not again
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

And the punishment continues
:geek:
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

I've had my say on the team on another thread ,as for this thread ,
this piece of work hicks is a wigan hater and as bent as they come.
We'll be getting this tosser alot this season ganson will kick us while we're down.
Not one wigan player shook his hand at the end of the game.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Mickw wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:03 pm I've had my say on the team on another thread ,as for this thread ,
this piece of work hicks is a wigan hater and as bent as they come.
We'll be getting this tosser alot this season ganson will kick us while we're down.
Not one wigan player shook his hand at the end of the game.
Not surprised. For a first grade referee he missed a Huddersfield blatant knock on in the first half that I saw 100 metres further away and without video assistance. Another when Wigan kicked and he claimed that Huddersfield player made no attempt at the ball (and that wasn't for the first time in the match) yet in every sl game I have watched on SKY every one has been given that way - even less obviously.

Final insult was the penalty and binning of Tautai for an accident boot to the head whilst 3 Huddersfield players attempted to roll him on his back. How or where he expected his feet to be I have no idea

Additionally the play acting is becoming really annoying and spoils the game for me. What is the point of shot clocks or whatever if players drop like flies and the game is stopped for treatment????
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: