Serious question

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Re: Serious question

Post by old hooker »

Just got back, poor by most players, I thought Tautai was our best forward, Escare when he came on was good and Tommy as well.Our superb marquee player was once again shite did nothing yet people on here keep giving him praise.Please Canberra come and take him.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Don't know where to start after that ,worse player on't pitch was o'loughlin not for the first time this season, Clubb gets knocked out every week ,we're to slow and we look unfit especially the forwards ,it just looks like a few of these players have been to the well once to often,
combine that with our appalling lack of quality recruitment and this season's been coming for a while.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Mickw wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 pm Don't know where to start after that ,worse player on't pitch was o'loughlin not for the first time this season, Clubb gets knocked out every week ,we're to slow and we look unfit especially the forwards ,it just looks like a few of these players have been to the well once to often,
combine that with our appalling lack of quality recruitment and this season's been coming for a while.
Lockers made 1 mistake i saw, the first was Powell passing to him when he was the dummy runner.
he was however Anomoyous for a large amount of the game.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

O’Loughlin anonymous quite a lot. A 13 should play 80 minutes I
Don’t care who they are. Half backs should play 80 minutes so too, IMO, hookers. I can’t see why Wigan need to replace half backs all the time... oh wait, they’re old and past it!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:56 pm
Lockers made 1 mistake i saw, the first was Powell passing to him when he was the dummy runner.
Dummy runner? That'd be a first! There was a complete lack of running lines, hence our dull and ineffective one-out play out of defence. Pretty sure Lockers dropped the ball more than once, He seemed to think everyone except him was to blame, though.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I too thought lockers had a shocker,he did drop the ball more than once but the same could be said of all of them,the basilica seem to have been forgotten these days and they can’t blame the weather Huddersfield kept hold of it well.

Shameful performance
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Lockers dropped it twice that I saw but one was definitely because Powell tried to pass to him as dummy runner.

I came to the conclusion tonight that the direction Powell chooses to pass the ball is purely random.
acwrlfc

Post by acwrlfc »

Powell, where do we start with him.

All good sides have a decent nine and we have powell, the worst in SL by a mile but hey ho hes wigan born and bred
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

pedro wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:11 pm attacking style??
Got none.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Worried about next Friday against the wolves. Could be an embarrassment