What excuse will we have now?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

What excuse will we have now?

Post by ancientnloyal »

💬 “It was tough coming back from London, but we’ve stuck together and there are signs of improvement.” - Leuluai

“I would mention to the Wigan fans to keep faith and stay positive through this period because we know as a group we will come through it and hopefully that will be reflected in the performance this weekend - Lam

“We’ve trained really well every week to be honest, but the results haven’t really reflected that. We’ve crossed a bridge this week and I think you’ll see a different mentality on Friday night”

So what mentality is this? What positivity is this? What bridge? What signs of improvement.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pedro

Re: What excuse will we have now?

Post by pedro »

If training has gone well and thats the shit they come up with then the training sessions are wrong....
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

None one but Lam and IL is to blame for this pile of rubbish, he comes out blaming Escare last week but he was our best player along with shockingly Tautai (until he was very harshley sin binned)

Lam obviously cannot coach at this level by himself he has destroyed our defensive bedrock and added nothing and i mean nothing to our attack

Our conditioning is appauling how many injuries have we just picked up.

However if i have one gripe that isnt wigan based its the Wardle try, the player faked a injury and as the game backed off was suddenly hurt he was on the ball at full speed. That should have been a penatly to wigan it was as bad as football.

My sig says happy clapper season ticket holder but tonight i could not see anything positive. I shall be emailing the club with my views as soon as i can calm down and write constructivly.

One thing for sure the next home game attendence is going to be even lower than the 10100 tonight.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

10,100? Going further down
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If i go to work and perform like that i get sacked........ unfortunately i work coz i have too do....... too play for wigan should be a honour
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

That crowd was terrible I knnow the night wasn’t pretty but I can’t see the was 10k there

As for excuses there aren’t any..Lam looks out of his depth hope I’m proved wrong but I doubt it
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

The Hudds game at home has always been dire for as long as I can remember it at the DW. They have always come to play the ref and slow the game down. I almost didn't bother going given it was chucking it down at the time I set off just because it was Hudds. Tonight they worked out they could chance their arm because it's obvious at the moment we are easybeats.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

The whole of the club’s personnel need to take a good look in the mirror, their performance is simply not up to standard. These guys are going to have to fix it because there is no one coming to help!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
THE JUDGE

Post by THE JUDGE »

If as we are constantly being told, the players are training brilliantly, and are responding to the new ideas being introduced, then why not open the gates on training days and let the fans enjoy the talent on show. It`s just a pity that the effort in training is not transferred to match days.
Following a Judicial Review of my computer, I hope I have now resolved my inability to participate