Williams

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Williams

Post by pedro »

rightly so we've invested so much money into him and hes under contract.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

DaveO wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:43 am
morley pie eater wrote:One possible factor in George deciding to go could be that Canberra fans tend to support their players? Just wondering.
Yeah right, he’s going to up sticks and move to the other side of the world because he gets a bit of stick.

I’d be emigrating to Mars if I was that soft. Shit happens. Careers aren’t a bed of roses whatever job you have.
Can't argue with that, Dave.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 am
ancientnloyal wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 pm I can’t understand how form would be interrupted when stuff like this happens. Surly the opposite would happen and performance improves. The only reason I’d see a downturn in form is if you want a promotion or change in job, and you don’t get it, you will be upset by some accounts. I just can’t understand why he can’t play basic rugby at times
Well hasnt the fee required done this currently. He wants to go the club put a fee on it the NRL backed off.
Surely if you want the NRL club to back off you simply say he is not for sale? Seems to work at Saints.

A fee, even a high one, is at risk of being matched and if it is what does the club do then? Turn around and say sorry we didn't mean £300K we meant £500K or whatever?