Salford away

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: Salford away

Post by ddtftf »

Hate to say but has Clubb finished a match without being injured this year, its time we brought another big rough prop in maybe Kassiano 6 ft 5 inches and 20 stone international. Ohhhhhh sorry he has gone to Catalans, or maybe David Fafita 6 ft 5 and 22 stone ohhh sorry he went to Wakefield and I forgot we cannot afford a good prop but Wakefield can . :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ddtftf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:07 pm Hate to say but has Clubb finished a match without being injured this year, its time we brought another big rough prop in maybe Kassiano 6 ft 5 inches and 20 stone international. Ohhhhhh sorry he has gone to Catalans, or maybe David Fafita 6 ft 5 and 22 stone ohhh sorry he went to Wakefield and I forgot we cannot afford a good prop but Wakefield can . :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Ian Lenagan did shake the hand of David Klemmer last year so hoping he will agree to come to Wigan now
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Time for Clubb to do a Seuseu
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Good win after improved attack, defence still needs work. That said, watching highlights on Wigan TV, Salfords 2nd try came off a forward pass.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 pm Good win after improved attack, defence still needs work. That said, watching highlights on Wigan TV, Salfords 2nd try came off a forward pass.
I bet the salty fans didnt see there forward pass
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We have a fantastic back line, in my view the best in the league, if we can keep the 7 we played today fit and well. Scoring 30 points is a great effort, and great to see us coming back from being behind twice. It is such a shame it took so long for the 2 big wingers to get fit and well, and for the team to get used to Lam. But, win on Friday and we can look up with confidence. We have a top 5 squad, no doubt about it, it is just a question of whether we have left ourselves too much to do.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Sunday
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:23 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 pm Good win after improved attack, defence still needs work. That said, watching highlights on Wigan TV, Salfords 2nd try came off a forward pass.
I bet the salty fans didnt see there forward pass
:lol: :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well I am glad we won however we did it. Another loss would have been disastrous. Hopefully given the team a bit of confidence for the next game.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:48 pm We have a fantastic back line, in my view the best in the league, if we can keep the 7 we played today fit and well. Scoring 30 points is a great effort, and great to see us coming back from being behind twice. It is such a shame it took so long for the 2 big wingers to get fit and well, and for the team to get used to Lam. But, win on Friday and we can look up with confidence. We have a top 5 squad, no doubt about it, it is just a question of whether we have left ourselves too much to do.
You must be joking.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."