Why Wigan Warriors need to end the Shaun Edwards saga quickly' - comment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: Why Wigan Warriors need to end the Shaun Edwards saga quickly' - comment

Post by ian.birchall »

LORENZO wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:11 pm Sadly there are not many postings asking Shaun Edwards to reconsider his position and commit to his Wigan agreement, all the postings seeking to blame one or the other.
I for one hope he will and if we can fill several pages of this site asking him to join us then who knows.
+1
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan warriors should plead with no one,if he doesn’t want to come fine I wish him well but enough is enough,Lenegan is making Wigan a laughing stock by waiting for his reply.

Get on with it and move on
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Another view as to why the deal may have fallen through!

http://www.totalrl.com/is-this-the-real ... wigan-job/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm Another view as to why the deal may have fallen through!

http://www.totalrl.com/is-this-the-real ... wigan-job/
Given that l don't think Wane would have been anywhere near as successful without Bitcon, this makes perfect sense. If it's true, what it still doesn't explain is why all the phoney spin and press interviews we've had?
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Would wane have been as successful if he had taken over before maguire? I very much doubt it
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

My wife's boss is mates with all the old rugby league boys...she's just told me he was talking to SE this week and he's said SE has signed a lucrative deal elsewhere that he couldn't refuse...no club name but deffo onion
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:20 pm Would wane have been as successful if he had taken over before maguire? I very much doubt it
The usual wanes success is down down to maguire. I reckon he would have been, was our academy poor while maguire was here as wane coached them and wheb he stepped up , so did many of the youth.

Wane ball apparently wasnt maguire ball as people kept wishing for Maguire back.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

billyc38 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:23 pm My wife's boss is mates with all the old rugby league boys...she's just told me he was talking to SE this week and he's said SE has signed a lucrative deal elsewhere that he couldn't refuse...no club name but deffo onion
He signed last week as I previously posted earlier!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:31 pm
billyc38 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:23 pm My wife's boss is mates with all the old rugby league boys...she's just told me he was talking to SE this week and he's said SE has signed a lucrative deal elsewhere that he couldn't refuse...no club name but deffo onion
He signed last week as I previously posted earlier!
So does that mean this time to think rubbish was just him messing the club around?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:20 pm Would wane have been as successful if he had taken over before maguire? I very much doubt it
The usual wanes success is down down to maguire. I reckon he would have been, was our academy poor while maguire was here as wane coached them and wheb he stepped up , so did many of the youth.

Wane ball apparently wasnt maguire ball as people kept wishing for Maguire back.
Not a dig at wane who did a good job in his time........ but lets be very very honest..... we were on our arses until maguire turned us round....... he changed the system and fitness and the lower warrior teams followed suit....... thats all i was stating
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE