Shaun Edwards says he "hasn't made mind up" whether to return to Wigan Warriors or stay in rugby union

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
w.thomas

Re: Shaun Edwards says he "hasn't made mind up" whether to return to Wigan Warriors or stay in rugby union

Post by w.thomas »

If he actually comes to wigan now I'd be very very surprised. He is obviously not bothered about being a legend and only bothered about his bank balance. If anyone believes he will show any loyalty to a club that made him your daft. Personally dont want him here now, back lam, give him some money to spend and dont lumber us with anymore bargain basement signings and we will be fine.
adiddy

Re: Shaun Edwards says he "hasn't made mind up" whether to return to Wigan Warriors or stay in rugby union

Post by adiddy »

medlocke wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:01 pm He can piss off for me, Hope he never shows his face at the DW again, Lying sack of shite, He is no longer a favourite ex player of mine, If you give your word you stick by it, Can't be doing with arsewipes that let people down :evil:

Most definitely this!!!

Matt
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Tell him to do one . Two faced shoite who thinks he is bigger than Wigan . The reputation he has with the town and Rugby Club should be dead and burried for the contempt he has shown the club and its fans .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

It already about me me me ,we all know he'll stay where he is and get a nice cushy number with less pressure and more column inches.
I doubt if he could fit his ego through the door at Robin park anyhow.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I cant believe its dragged on for so long
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It has only dragged on because the club wants to announce the next coach at the same time as he turns his back on us.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:59 am It has only dragged on because the club wants to announce the next coach at the same time as he turns his back on us.
This is what I think too.

Edwards will state after discussing with his family he wants to stay down South.

Lenagan will say he's come to an agreement with Edwards and has also signed up Barratt for next season.

But we all know the truth... :evil: :oops:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Piss him off big headed clown :evil: :evil:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

IL should do a pre-emptive strike on Edwards and announce the new coach before Edwards announces he isn't coming, Take all the limelight away from his big head, It won't be as sensational as it would have been, See how he likes those chips :!:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

medlocke wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:44 am IL should do a pre-emptive strike on Edwards and announce the new coach before Edwards announces he isn't coming, Take all the limelight away from his big head, It won't be as sensational as it would have been, See how he likes those chips :!:
The thing is if Wigan do this then although for a couple of years people will remember whats happened eventually it will look like a failing on just the clubs side.

If SE decides to stay in union the club come out of it looking like the injured party.

Although both are to blame.

I'm happy for us to wait, we have a season to worry about. Let SE make his mind up and show us all what he really thinks about Wigan.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.