Challenge Cup draw

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Challenge Cup draw

Post by moto748 »

You guys seriously believe the CC draw is fixed to spite Wigan?

Jeez, I give up! :evil:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am You guys seriously believe the CC draw is fixed to spite Wigan?

It does amuse me when people drone on about this sort of thing,it was a poor draw for Wigan,yet another game against Warrington is going to be a tough sell given the magic weekend is only a couple of weeks after,Warrington will need to price it low to get a crowd in as I suspect it’ll be a TV game too
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

moto748 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am You guys seriously believe the CC draw is fixed to spite Wigan?

No I don't think the draw is fixed to spite Wigan.

But the Bradford v Leeds tie.

Who owns the lease for Odsall Stadium, oh yes, the RFL. Which team would probably take the biggest following to a game there.. oh yes Leeds.

I'm actually happy about it, we need Bradford back in the super league more than Toronto. I might even be tempted to go to the game as I miss my Odsall trips.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am

It does amuse me when people drone on about this sort of thing,it was a poor draw for Wigan,yet another game against Warrington is going to be a tough sell given the magic weekend is only a couple of weeks after,Warrington will need to price it low to get a crowd in as I suspect it’ll be a TV game too
Thought the RFL set the ticket prices, don’t they?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

No :lol: :lol: :lol:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Some seem to, though, meds.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I'm with you,some people live in cloud cuckoo land
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

moto748 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:26 pm Some seem to, though, meds.
I used to work with a bloke called Jimmy Batty, He refused to watch Super League as it was all fixed, He was obsessed with it being fixed and was also convinced that James Lowes was a plant by the RFL, You couldn't make it up :lol: