Referee for Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Referee for Friday

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

pedro wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:05 pmagreed
I worked it as 11 Pens for the smellies and 5 for us, I don't argue with virtually any given as they were the "typical" stupid ones certain players persist on giving away

Harsh, IMO was the one they got when Richardson fumbled the ball and flicked it on forwards to another player and the ref gave them a penalty for us being offside to which they scored from. That really hurt us at that time
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 pm Watching it back child’s didn’t get very much wrong tbh
wake up and smell the bloody coffee ,the penalties he gave against us especially in the first half they were commiting exactly the same offenses and he deliberately turned a blind eye ,
offside on our own line,name me a team that isn't,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Mickw wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 pm Watching it back child’s didn’t get very much wrong tbh
wake up and smell the bloody coffee ,the penalties he gave against us especially in the first half they were commiting exactly the same offenses and he deliberately turned a blind eye ,
offside on our own line,name me a team that isn't,
Cool your horses

I have my opinion I thought he did ok not his best match but as good as it gets,I don’t subscribe to the “he’s bias/corrupt” nonsense spouted by rugby league fans in general,for the most part he got it,as they always do when you’re watching on sky
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I need to wach it on sky but at the stadium i thought at least 2 of the 3 strips that Childs gave against Peyroux was him on purpose chucking the ball.

Saints obviously new how to milk easy penalties for easy metres sadly they are 100% legal tactics.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 pm I need to wach it on sky but at the stadium i thought at least 2 of the 3 strips that Childs gave against Peyroux was him on purpose chucking the ball.

Saints obviously new how to milk easy penalties for easy metres sadly they are 100% legal tactics.
They are also 100% better than us.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Childs is the worst SL referee by a country mile, he's dreadful.
If you're in a game between two very even teams an 11-5 pen count will win a game.
When the teams are not even the result is inevitable.
That said Childs did not lose us the game.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:54 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 pm I need to wach it on sky but at the stadium i thought at least 2 of the 3 strips that Childs gave against Peyroux was him on purpose chucking the ball.

They are also 100% better than us.
I have said this in another thread 😁
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

You people are a joke .
If you think the way we' ve been refereed this season is not deliberately vindictive then you need to get off your sofas and get to a match.