COME ON WIGAN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Nezza Faz

Re: COME ON WIGAN!

Post by Nezza Faz »

Yes, a&l, a really good 80 minutes performance, W or L, would be a step forward.

Bookies have Saints as big fav's.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Nezza Faz wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm Yes, a&l, a really good 80 minutes performance, W or L, would be a step forward.

Bookies have Saints as big fav's.
Worth a bet on Wigan then. On the off chance we win its double the joy
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Some good GOT themed advertisement for the Derby in Wigan.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Great to see such a positive thread - hope it stays that way.....
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Half time - some disappointing play, but Gildart is a genius!!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Why do we only get pens on the first n second penalty every game???
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

After the fantastic play in the first half another brain fart to give the penalty away and try stupid play again
superleague

Post by superleague »

We have been 2nd best in everything they are far superior to us. We are going down unless something miraculous happens, we can't defend, we can't do basics, we have no discipline and our attack is so hit and miss it's not funny.

I'm so glad I didn't waste money on a season ticket, after the continuing letting go of quality and not replacing with quality and the continuing cost cutting and a coach out of his depth, this is what you get!!!!
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Is Regan Grace wiggly love child?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Having not been to the game today i think we can take positives but theres defo more negatives........firstly lockers,greenwood and flower were no were near fit......... we should have never put 4 forwards on the bench( especially in these conditions and sarge pulling iut late)........certain players are not up to it imo........ it’s laughable that some people think tommy and lockers should go again next season.......... burgess should realise that rugby isnt just about atttack as his defence was woeful AGAIN........ and were was hankinson for the grace try on our line????........ive never called isa but today his positioning and passing was terrible as was lockers........ i really do believe that shorroks is way out ov his league( possibly due to all the injuries).......scarily though saints arnt all that......., they got plenty pens....... never played the ball...... never stood square atptb........ wigan only got pens on the first or second tackle........sometimes they play the ball and there foot is a foot above the ball( anyone doubting me watch the roby try) omg sort our game out please.......positives...,.... gildart and george again were excellent and i honestly think zak had his best game for wigan yet( unlucky on the coote try who is slower than a 12 hour shift imo)......... gonna be going salford on monday and hoping that we have same team out( bar davies)......... if fit should be a good win if we play to our best......., just hoping now that maybe, just maybe,its time to improve our squad slightly if room on the cap and get us firing again...,... cmon wigan we still have faith
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE