COME ON WIGAN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: COME ON WIGAN!

Post by ancientnloyal »

That was absolutely pathetic I am raging. What on earth is happening? Too many penalties, too many open spaces, too many tired players, too many errors, no defence, no attack, no fitness, no clue.

Seriously can not see anyone justifying that!

😡

I need a good tea now
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:03 pm Having not been to the game today i think we can take positives but theres defo more negatives........firstly lockers,greenwood and flower were no were near fit......... we should have never put 4 forwards on the bench( especially in these conditions and sarge pulling iut late)........certain players are not up to it imo........ it’s laughable that some people think tommy and lockers should go again next season.......... burgess should realise that rugby isnt just about atttack as his defence was woeful AGAIN........ and were was hankinson for the grace try on our line????........ive never called isa but today his positioning and passing was terrible as was lockers........ i really do believe that shorroks is way out ov his league( possibly due to all the injuries).......scarily though saints arnt all that......., they got plenty pens....... never played the ball...... never stood square atptb........ wigan only got pens on the first or second tackle........sometimes they play the ball and there foot is a foot above the ball( anyone doubting me watch the roby try) omg sort our game out please.......positives...,.... gildart and george again were excellent and i honestly think zak had his best game for wigan yet( unlucky on the coote try who is slower than a 12 hour shift imo)......... gonna be going salford on monday and hoping that we have same team out( bar davies)......... if fit should be a good win if we play to our best......., just hoping now that maybe, just maybe,its time to improve our squad slightly if room on the cap and get us firing again...,... cmon wigan we still have faith
up the junction

Meant to write what positive s ??? We are Shite!!!! No excuse for rubbish , also coote twice the player Zac is
up the junction

Meant to write what positive s ??? We are Shite!!!! No excuse for rubbish , also coote twice the player Zac is
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Ignoring the score
Ignoring saints are currently twice the team we are
Ignoring child pure bias

Two things i have taken from this game.

Lam needs help or to go - his tactics just don't work and the defence is appauling.

The players wernt up for the game today - i find this the worse thing. No pride, no aggression, no different to any other game of the year to them.... if you cant get up for a Derby match you don't deserve to be in the shirt.

On another note i know this was Hemmings swan song match but to show the commentators laughing and joking while davis is being swamped by medics and on oxygen is poor form sky.

On the plus side... i got a sun tan watching it.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Jesus had more fun today and he isn’t bloody real!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

That was pathetic,yes saints are a better side but that was clueless
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm
On another note i know this was Hemmings swan song match but to show the commentators laughing and joking while davis is being swamped by medics and on oxygen is poor form sky
I saw that on the big screen & thought it was in poor taste.

Wishing Tom a full & speedy recovery, terrible injury 😢
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We capitulated in that second half. They are professional sportsmen but many seemed to give up.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:50 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm
On another note i know this was Hemmings swan song match but to show the commentators laughing and joking while davis is being swamped by medics and on oxygen is poor form sky
I saw that on the big screen & thought it was in poor taste.

Wishing Tom a full & speedy recovery, terrible injury 😢
And what are they supposed to do?

Don the black and play mournful music ?

They did give it enough airtime before cutting away from it,Christ seeing that foot the wrong way once was enough for me.

But yes I really hope he makes a full recovery nice lad Tom and the makings of a fine player,see you next year young man