Travesty if Lam gets the job full time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adiddy

Re: Travesty if Lam gets the job full time

Post by adiddy »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 pm
adiddy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 pm We should let Goulding and Peet have a go at the 1st team, they've got the youngsters playing a great brand of rugby with some solid defence.

Matt
Goulding doesn’t coach the youngsters, U19’s, anymore & Peet doesn't even work for us!
He left last year along with all the others & he wasn’t coaching in his last two years, he was head of youth development. 😊
Oh never mind then lol, I could have sworn I'd read somewhere that Peet had come back, thanks for the info Josie.

Matt
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

adiddy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:44 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 pm
adiddy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 pm We should let Goulding and Peet have a go at the 1st team, they've got the youngsters playing a great brand of rugby with some solid defence.

Matt
Goulding doesn’t coach the youngsters, U19’s, anymore & Peet doesn't even work for us!
He left last year along with all the others & he wasn’t coaching in his last two years, he was head of youth development. 😊
Oh never mind then lol, I could have sworn I'd read somewhere that Peet had come back, thanks for the info Josie.

Matt
Shane Eccles
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dev wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:32 am
jaws1 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:27 am In all fairness to Lam he was on a loser from day one
only a 12 month contract
lack of decent players our recruitment last few years worthy of championship side
injuries
never a settled side
players past their sell by date
no decent forwards
our experienced players not stepping up
the young lads are playing their hearts out but too many in side at once
sacking the coach now will not prove anything
Agreed!
Plus one 👍🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Would be idea to bring in Wane as help to for Lam who seams out of his depth at present and I was one who thought Wane had run his corse Something needs to be done fast before the situation can not be reversed
Dev

Post by Dev »

pearsy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:06 pm Would be idea to bring in Wane as help to for Lam who seams out of his depth at present and I was one who thought Wane had run his corse Something needs to be done fast before the situation can not be reversed
There were plenty of wane haters out there last season wanting him gone but i for one would take his coaching style over lams, yes his attacking rugby style of play wasn’t great but he knew how to set up his teams to defend!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Shaun Wane left of his own volition due to the way Lenagan is ruining the club, Why would he come back after the shit has hit the fan?, The desperation from some of our fans at the moment is unbelievable, If Waney is truly the messiah that many claim he is then why did he not stay and stop us getting in the shit, The fact is he inherited an awesome squad from Madge and has never had to build one from a piss poor selection of players like we have now (bar 5 or 6 players)
Last edited by medlocke on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

If we let lam go who comes in the guy been given a job to take over a shit team with no investment from IL and KR if anybody should go it should be those two why do you think Shaun wane went because IL told him we are signing no one just keep us up so that is why he left got to think were do we go from here only one way that is down if we dont pick any wins up and with the team we have cant see that happening so come on Mr Lenagan sign some decent players and make our great club great again you have ruined it but who do we sign now no one decent is available??
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

When Lam suggested we would see a new attacking style of rugby... we never knew he meant that of the opposition attacking us with flair and ease!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

https://youtu.be/ULyewHzomyY

Gellings comments are rather intresting and something fans including myself should remember.

However this time feels different.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yes, we aren’t going through a patch though! 😂
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame