Travesty if Lam gets the job full time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Travesty if Lam gets the job full time

Post by ancientnloyal »

Scathing!
How on earth have we forgotten to attack and defend in a matter of months?

We have seen NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING of improvement.

No excuses. Pathetic rugby. Facking livid had enough of it now. You can not justify this.

Out!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stanthemanc

Re: Travesty if Lam gets the job full time

Post by stanthemanc »

I agree but lam is going to be our coach next year IL has virtually said so in his statement earlier in the week the best thing that could happen to us is to get relegated that way we loose some top earners and the coach and hopefully a new coach will come in and we will start playing again . But it won’t and IL will back lam and say he needs time because he’s cheap
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

stanthemanc wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 pm I agree but lam is going to be our coach next year IL has virtually said so in his statement earlier in the week the best thing that could happen to us is to get relegated that way we loose some top earners and the coach and hopefully a new coach will come in and we will start playing again . But it won’t and IL will back lam and say he needs time because he’s cheap
We have no idea how much Lam is being paid.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

We need a coach like Edwards and a little livewire forward like Hamlin!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stanthemanc

Post by stanthemanc »

What ever it is he’s robbing us blind . And I suspect it’s not a lot as we would have had more than lam apply for the job if it was a good wage now IL will get him to stay for another 5 years on the same wage
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote:
stanthemanc wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 pm I agree but lam is going to be our coach next year IL has virtually said so in his statement earlier in the week the best thing that could happen to us is to get relegated that way we loose some top earners and the coach and hopefully a new coach will come in and we will start playing again . But it won’t and IL will back lam and say he needs time because he’s cheap
We have no idea how much Lam is being paid.
Well if he is being paid a fortune IL should have no trouble finding a replacement will he?

Whatever Lam is paid IL needs to find the required amount of cash to get a top coach in and he needs to fill the second Marquee slot and quick.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

From one month ago
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:03 pm Realistically??!!

IMO he has 5 games to save his position (one he was going to loose anyway but that's another debate)

Salford away, Catalans home, Cas and Wakey away. Then the biggie. Bang around with poor performances/losses and endless excuses then I think Lam will be stood down and Lockers made player coach
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36856

I still stand by that and I cannot see injuries as a sole excuse for him continuing as this looks a side devoid of more than just a few injured players - It's like watching John Dorahy all over again with professional players doing stuff even school kids would be embarrassed doing
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
yonmon

Post by yonmon »

Waney to the rescue ?
stanthemanc

Post by stanthemanc »

Anyone Bob the builder would do
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

If Lam gets the job I can see the crowds being down even more next year.