Gilly

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Gilly

Post by pedro »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 am I’ll be going no doubt to the coldest ground in the country even if the weathers fine
youve obviously never been to Oldham then
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

With the Gildart to Aus rumour, dd isn't often wrong if ever.
At what stage its at I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me with his current form.

As for the coldest ground, it used to be Watersheddings but Salford is pretty cold. On a cold, windy night HKR can be cold too.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:31 am Got a whisper he could be joining our other lads at Camberra Raiders next year,
I heard this a couple of weeks ago. Apparently came from a twitter comment/post from John Bateman about it "being good to see Gildart play in green next season"

I'm not officially on twitter but looking through his posts I couldn't find it

Now someone else ddtftf has said the same I am wondering if another is off to Aus as Joe Greenwood has also been mentioned on the Raiders forum
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Why dont we just put all our best players up for auction and close Wigan RL down as it appears we create good young players to sell for cash offers .
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Exactly. We may as well scrap the junior set up, save money and sign a bunch of Aussies. Our philosophy is totally baffling. Why don’t we do some swops with Canberra.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:24 pm Why dont we just put all our best players up for auction and close Wigan RL down as it appears we create good young players to sell for cash offers .
Fully agree ddtf. I'm staggered at how the club is being managed and yet fans still put up with the bullxxxx coming out of the club. We were thoroughly outclassed by Saints yesterday it was like watching an NRL team playing Wakefield.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Now Greenwood linked with Canberra Raiders close the door last one out now empty, other clubs keep their best players so it must be IL who sells no other reason.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Ps add Budgie to the list as well
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bye bye Wigan, It's a shame all that great history has been pissed all over :evil:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Obviously someone put in these youngsters heads that the NRL is the be all and end all.

Then again sky say it, coaches say it clubs say it. When the people involved treat SL as second rate why should players be any different?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.