19-man squad vs Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: 19-man squad vs Salford

Post by Firestarter »

Greenwood is our most important forward atm........ and thats including farrell and lockers
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm Greenwood is our most important forward atm........ and thats including farrell and lockers
It will upset Josie but SOL cannot go on drawing his full time money for his odd cameo appearances which seem to be getting shorter and shorter and less frequent.
He has had enough money out of the Club in his time, time he did a Radlinski back in the day and retire now and if he ever manages to get fit enough to play for Wigan again he can do so as an unpaid amateur.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm Greenwood is our most important forward atm........ and thats including farrell and lockers
Bit harsh on Farrell he hasnt played to much yet.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:19 pm
Bit harsh on Farrell he hasnt played to much yet.
Maybe but who would you rather have on our left edge if you had the choice? I do rate farrell though and we miss him....... he will be on our right edge when he returns imo
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm We were outmuscled in the middle meds..... he did ok, as did isa , but only in spells...... first 20 ben and bullock played well and isa had a good stint
Did he show promise though, Could he be turned into a decent back up Second Rower, Would be good if he could play a Lee Gilmour type role rather than being sent out to the championship until Sargey is knackered again
doc

Post by doc »

Just watched the highlights on Wigan TV.

We scored some good tries but our goal line defence was awful again.

Hardaker looked a bit more like his old self in the way he took his try.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:28 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm We were outmuscled in the middle meds..... he did ok, as did isa , but only in spells...... first 20 ben and bullock played well and isa had a good stint
Did he show promise though, Could he be turned into a decent back up Second Rower, Would be good if he could play a Lee Gilmour type role rather than being sent out to the championship until Sargey is knackered again
he did nothing that stood out but, too be honest i cant tell whos who from the sidelines
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Didn't Greenwood switch to loose-forward during the match today? That could be good news when SOL retires. He's got handling skills, a fair bit of pace and a RL brain.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think smithies will be our next 13 once he fills out....... i also like paisley
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

medlocke wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:28 pm
I thought Hankinson had a good game today in the second row and looked much more at home than Isa. He seemed to work well with Hardaker and was talking to those round him.

Unfortunately his half back was Shortocks and I don't think he creates much for his second rower.